DCZ Mage C-West

This is a discussion on DCZ Mage C-West within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Okay I am completely rebuilidng the mage. What build and items do you recommened is the best and what items ...
Page: 1

Okay I am completely rebuilidng the mage. What build and items do you recommened is the best and what items shall I buy. I have 8GBS so any help will be great

Go lightning build. Get +7 crimsons, a +6 DD helm, +6 Spear Boots, Elixer +7, 1x Imir Ring, 1x Emerald Ring, Dual MEs +0, & Kekuri Belt. You should have around 50m left over. Save some money untill you can get a skele belt or another Imir Ring.

If you can get 10gbs instead of 8 you can easily get dual Imirs, or you could get a CE and a ME....

Sweeet, thank you. I have some of that stuff now But no one sell ME or kek belt but i should get them at some point. Also what necklace do you suggest

Elemental pendant +0 - 250-280m, always have an elemental pendant

RegardzZz System.

Woops.... I forgot to put the EP on the list, but I did calculate it into the budget. So you should be able to get everything.

dont go lr

go ice cheaper build tell u get more money

ur stun rate will be very low with elixer

but ice rate wont change alot
    try getting dual shio or 1 shio at least

try to get oasis staff+7 cuz it have dd (if its not been over priced in c-west cuz cave close)

dont go lr

go ice cheaper build tell u get more money

ur stun rate will be very low with elixer

but ice rate wont change alot
    try getting dual shio or 1 shio at least

try to get oasis staff+7 cuz it have dd (if its not been over priced in c-west cuz cave close)[/b]
    Just ignore this person...

He is on a budget so he cant afford dual shios or an oasis staff....

Alibaba85

he could afford the shios as the are the same cost on Cwest. The Oasis tho.... good luck not too many available for sale on cwest and last one i seen in merchant was way over priced at 7gb. 4-5gb is good for cwest.

Bombshell is giving good advice....but i personally would do ice cuz it is cheaper. On cwest you can buy shio+1 for 5 gbs where the imir +1 cost me 570 this morning. Could have just been the situation tho xD!!

me personally I wouldnt even buy ME's..... use ur quest and save your money for Agate's or Clerics...but that is just me. The Kekuri belt is a must if you cant afford Skelly. Maybe try to get +9 or +10 Hp earrings very cheap......questies are fine tho.

Ice build.

Get crimsons +7 set, with a +7 crimson DD helmet

As for staff get elixir +7 or something that is cheap and decent (maybe glacier erenion +6 or oasis if its cheap)

EP (or lobo pendant +0 or +1 if EP is too expensive)
    Kekuri belt
    +9 or +10 hp earrings. Or bronze earrings if its cheap

Any spare money = save for ROMS.

Go lightning build. Get +7 crimsons, a +6 DD helm, +6 Spear Boots, Elixer +7, 1x Imir Ring, 1x Emerald Ring, Dual MEs +0, EP+0, & Kekuri Belt. You should have around 50m left over. Save some money untill you can get a skele belt or another Imir Ring.

If you can get 10gbs instead of 8 you can easily get dual Imirs, or you could get a CE and a ME....[/b]