Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DCZ mage help

This is a discussion on DCZ mage help within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i beat every mage on ares dcz with crystal +8 build and ely 8 with just +2 and +1 rings, ...
Page: 2

Mixer

i beat every mage on ares dcz with crystal +8 build and ely 8 with just +2 and +1 rings, every stat into mp. assuming stun rate is the same as before the patch then i suggest going light[/b]
    What was the blade dmg?

think it was something around 350 give or take, but with stuns, it was enough to kill anybody and get plenty of kills with a nice group

Bowtie4Life

Only 350? I think with scorching+7 and rols (full mp) I would blade avg 300, with the occasional 2xx in there. Do all the 42 skills do the same amount of damage, or are they different? Ive never actually tested it correctly, but Ive had people tell me that fire > light > ice, damage wise. I know there are other factors determining damage, but lets say to a char with no resists at all, what element would hit the hardest, with exactly equal gear and build? Sorry to highjack topic, but its a good thing to know.

as u said, fire > light > ice

but light stuns

Taeho

Right now using Hellblood 11rb and dual +2 FR i blade around 450-480 give or take to assasins. Need to get some +3 and a sweep pot for 500+ and i'm g3/4 mix for now as im not done gearing.

What drops sweep pots? Thanks.

black widows in abyss

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12