DCZ mage question

This is a discussion on DCZ mage question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well ive got the uniques i need: dual SSE +1 - used by main char so cant change iron set ...
Page: 1

well ive got the uniques i need:

dual SSE +1 - used by main char so cant change
    iron set - same as above
    FR +2 and FR +1 - same as above
    hell blood +8 - same as above

so now.... w/ said items will i need crimson DD helm? cause atm im thinking of going 144int and buying/making crystals +8/+9 and not using DD helm as ive got iron set :S i also have access to CS +0 for priests/warriors *i have crystal boots +9/19hp atm and crystal pants +8/15hp*

was thinking doing 144int/rest mp for dmg :X will it be worth it? or go 152int/152mp? and have 15DD helm?

Banned Senior Member

Well with that items i think you can use iron set and no DD, and use crystal set+9, and add some HP or MP

Well with that items i think you can use iron set and no DD, and use crystal set+9, and add some HP or MP [/b]
    +9 set is really out of the question for girakon D: too lazy to make em myself and theyll prob cost me alot =[

RE5PECTmf

IMO , DD is a must , even if u have iron set . Maybe its cause I kinda got used to get spiked with ppl who use shards +9 and higher but anyway I think you should go for DD . Get crystal +9 pauldron/pads if its possible so u wont get lack of def comparing to crimson and + u won't lose any def on a helmet cause it have 1 more def than crystal+8 already xD.That few mp points won't make that much difference , but ability to tank 2-3 rogues at the same time is to awesome to be left out . :P

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

For a gay man like u stonelz, no u don't need DD helm, with that shit in girakon DCZ you should even be able to own half full parties by urself.

magicfire

Well with that items i think you can use iron set and no DD, and use crystal set+9, and add some HP or MP [/b]

mp doesn't do shit in pk so hp all the way!

added MP doesnt like crystal +8/15MP but the base stat point MP does increase dmg :\

magicfire

shit my bad i thought he meant on the actual armor its self, sorry thardy

part two:

skill points... should i go 54 fire/45 ice for blizzard? or go 57 fire for impact? :S

Banned Senior Member

yeah go 54fire/45ice cause blizzard is kick ass in pk :P