Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

DCZ Mage Question

This is a discussion on DCZ Mage Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; This is on C-West... my light mage. Current Gear: Ep +1 Glass Belt Chaotic +8 Dual Imir Dual CE What ...
Page: 1

This is on C-West... my light mage.

Current Gear:

Ep +1
    Glass Belt
    Chaotic +8
    Dual Imir
    Dual CE

What armor should I get? Anything I should change? I have just under 10 GBS to spend and i'm not sure what the best things to get next are.

I use HP valk armors, rogue defense pathos gloves.

upgrade ur rings nothing more important than that trust me

well what about armor? crystal +8 is hard to come by, should i use crimson 7?

if u want crystal take boots & gloves because ac loose is not big comparing to paud pads

get chitin set
    and trade CEs for WSEs

RE5PECTmf

Get Chitins ( Crimsons +7 ) , and later work on +8 , try to get Crimson Goblin Pads , and DD 15 is a must as well. Other than that , rest of ur items are good , by the time , concentrate mostly on rings / getting +8 armor . And yea , one more thing , don't get WSE's , simply cuz its stupid . U get same hp and more mana with CE's ... With Goblin Pads and Dual CE vs Dual Wse and Crimson +7/12 Pads , u get more around 100 + mana , 30-40 hp and 36 more ressistance to all that u can't gain from many items as a mage , and they help a lot .. with a loss of 20 def that u won't notice anyway . HF =)

crimson build => lower damage
    crystal +8 build, nearly same ac as chitin +7 but more hp and more damage.

ok so I wil get a set of chitin 7, upgrade an Imir to +1, and get a DD helmet

what should my skill setup be?

RE5PECTmf

crystal +8 build, nearly same ac as chitin +7 but more hp and more damage.[/b]
    If it was on some other server where dd 25 is avaliable , I would go for Crystal build as well , but on C-W , it would be dumb , especially cuz on most of newer servers , sins r making biggest population in Ardream .

@ hwschris1 what should my skill setup be?

I would go 54 light / 45 ice , if that was your question ... Blizzard is one of most useful skills for a mage , and since its Ardream , and not many ppl with high Ice ressistance , it should work very well ... u wouldn't be able to use 57 lvl skill , but u can pk good enough w/o it as well , Thorn will do good enough =)
    If ur question was about skill-bar , well I do have ideas , but thats variable from player to player , what ever makes u know where ur skill is moment u touch keyboard is good skill bar =]

crystal +8 build, nearly same ac as chitin +7 but more hp and more damage.[/b]
    and no defence armors...

ok so I wil get a set of chitin 7, upgrade an Imir to +1, and get a DD helmet

what should my skill setup be?[/b]
    54light/45ice

and no defence armors...
    54light/45ice[/b]
    Paper dd (upgradeable) +7/17 dd (27 AC, crimson has 60ish?) caps still exist don't they? But yes, if you cannot get dd it's better to go crimson build. I never thought about it, as dd caps are standard items in diez.

And you don't need weapon defences in ardream. Warriors with glave +9 and full str only hit for 450-500:s so whats the big deal, damage on c-west will even be lower as there are nearly no glaves +9's I think. Only dd and resists are important in ardream.

Paper dd (upgradeable) +7/17 dd (27 AC, crimson has 60ish?) caps still exist don't they? But yes, if you cannot get dd it's better to go crimson build. I never thought about it, as dd caps are standard items in diez.

And you don't need weapon defences in ardream. Warriors with glave +9 and full str only hit for 450-500:s so whats the big deal, damage on c-west will even be lower as there are nearly no glaves +9's I think. Only dd and resists are important in ardream.[/b]
    paper dd for crystal mage? :unsure:

with 3k hp, 500dmg is a lot..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

First thing u should do if ur a damage freak, is change that choatic +8 and get an elysium +7

if ur not a damage freak and are towards supporting side, then get dual imirs +1

this is C WEST, i can do more damage then most mages with chaotic 8 and imirs, i wouldnt categorize that as support imo.

Gaciuch

@simontjeuh, You dont really get, what is the pk like on new servers, on Diez we could have all inventory in defences. When i moved to cwest it was something terrible without all my defs ;/

@hwschris1, some ppl (like me) belives that Elysium is best staff for light mage. Think about it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast