Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DCZ Mage Question

This is a discussion on DCZ Mage Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; paper dd for crystal mage? :unsure: with 3k hp, 500dmg is a lot..[/b] Yes, why not. Or you prefer no ...
Page: 2

paper dd for crystal mage? :unsure:

with 3k hp, 500dmg is a lot..[/b]
    Yes, why not. Or you prefer no dd at all on a crystal mage instead of paper dd? But yes crimson helmet +7 is the better choice, (152/160 int instead of 144) so your damage will be lower. Already said I forgot there were no rare 25 helmets, so I only gave an alternative. I never said that paper dd was better than crimson or something simular...

and yes 500 damage is a lot but only like 5 people on 100 hit that hard. Most of them don't even hit over 300 when you have 1K ac + ( in and ib).

@gaciuch, I have a full inn of weapon defences and I never use them, never. And diez is filled with +9 items and im pking with crystals +8/9 and a 25 dd g3 helmet and doing pretty well. ( 3.3K hp 1076 ac and 4.8K mana)

RE5PECTmf

Yes, why not. Or you prefer no dd at all on a crystal mage instead of paper dd? But yes crimson helmet +7 is the better choice, (152/160 int instead of 144) so your damage will be lower. Already said I forgot there were no rare 25 helmets, so I only gave an alternative. I never said that paper dd was better than crimson or something simular...

and yes 500 damage is a lot but only like 5 people on 100 hit that hard. Most of them don't even hit over 300 when you have 1K ac + ( in and ib).

@gaciuch, I have a full inn of weapon defences and I never use them, never. And diez is filled with +9 items and im pking with crystals +8/9 and a 25 dd g3 helmet and doing pretty well. ( 3.3K hp 1076 ac and 4.8K mana)[/b]
    *cough* lie *cough*

U have Crystal +9 gauntlets and rest +8 according to KoK , right ?

So Lemme put this str8 , 61 + 92 + 80 + 40 + 49 + 300 ac sc + 30 from enchant + 70 ( pathos gloves and valkyrie ) + 57 for lvl + 50 for IB = 829 ... 1076 - 829 = 247 ( That's the AC u need to gain from 2 rings and 2 earrings ( cuz u sad those r ur stats with IN , which have no def ) . Name me dual rings + dual earrings that in total can give 247 def and i'll quit KO. Even with dual ROF+3 and Dual SSE+3 u gain 200 def ... so don't overpower ur mage ^^ As far as I know from ur posts , u have fr+3 / +2 , WSE+2 and idk other earring .. that would be 28 + 28 + 35 + ?? = can't be nearly 247 in any way =) Cheers .

*cough* lie *cough*

U have Crystal +9 gauntlets and rest +8 according to KoK , right ?

So Lemme put this str8 , 61 + 92 + 80 + 40 + 49 + 300 ac sc + 30 from enchant + 70 ( pathos gloves and valkyrie ) + 57 for lvl + 50 for IB = 829 ... 1076 - 829 = 247 ( That's the AC u need to gain from 2 rings and 2 earrings ( cuz u sad those r ur stats with IN , which have no def ) . Name me dual rings + dual earrings that in total can give 247 def and i'll quit KO. Even with dual ROF+3 and Dual SSE+3 u gain 200 def ... so don't overpower ur mage ^^ As far as I know from ur posts , u have fr+3 / +2 , WSE+2 and idk other earring .. that would be 28 + 28 + 35 + ?? = can't be nearly 247 in any way =) Cheers .[/b]
    Ib +0 fr +3/ fr +2 . Ac valk, pathos def gloves , ep +2/ in +0 armor enchant 300 ac scr. +9 gloves pauldron +9 (no clue why it says +7/8 on kok), rest +8 . Dual wse +2.

61+102+80+49+40 armor
    28+35 rings
    50 belt
    50 valk
    20 pathos gloves
    59 lvl ( delevled to 55 atm )
    56 earrings
    28 necklace / or 0 when using IN
    300 scroll
    30 scroll
    88 shield

=1076 This is the highest ac I can get. When i wear staff you have to remove 88 ac ofc, and another 30 when my dd helmet is on.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

this is C WEST, i can do more damage then most mages with chaotic 8 and imirs, i wouldnt categorize that as support imo.[/b]
    And yes I'm the one that played ChocolateChip for the last 2 months with choatic +8 and dual imirs and had elysium.... and as i said, get elysium +7 instead of the choatic +8...elysium is the only staff u should consider having on a lighting mage, since lighting mages are usually meant for damage and not support and therefore the elysium will give u just that...

let me just compare the staffs

choatic +8 = elysium +4

ChocolateChip is not dcz, and he has chaotic 8 as well o.O

i rly dont think chaotic 8 is that bad for ardream...personally i dont see the point in switching unless i see a good deal.

ChocolateChip is not dcz, and he has chaotic 8 as well o.O

i rly dont think chaotic 8 is that bad for ardream...personally i dont see the point in switching unless i see a good deal.[/b]
    lol aren't u getting anything i'm saying.... the point is that choatic +8 that we had costed 15 gbs, while the elysium +7 on c-west costs like 7-8gb... so compare which is cheaper... and not only is the elysium cheaper by half, it also does way more damage then the choatic +8

>AppleSauce<

can anyone sumhow explain wat hidden stats elysium has?

how can a +7 elysium that has 121 ap hit harder than a +8 chaotic that has 122ap and more element than the ely O.o

They are just talking out of their ass,ofcourse chaotic is better than elysium, simple logics, not only it has more ap and element, it also has dd and hp.

can anyone sumhow explain wat hidden stats elysium has?

how can a +7 elysium that has 121 ap hit harder than a +8 chaotic that has 122ap and more element than the ely O.o[/b]

They are just talking out of their ass,ofcourse chaotic is better than elysium, simple logics, not only it has more ap and element, it also has dd and hp.[/b]
    as i said, comparsion example...

choatic +8 = elysium +4

i sitll dont understand how elysium can be better..

I have no clue about light staffs

but when i had elix rebirth +7 / hellblood +8 and scorching +8 I never used the scorching cause the damage difference was too big.
    But ely +3 rebirth and higher > chaotic +8 > ely +7 imo.

I have no clue about light staffs

but when i had elix rebirth +7 / hellblood +8 and scorching +8 I never used the scorching cause the damage difference was too big.
    But ely +3 rebirth and higher > chaotic +8 > ely +7 imo.[/b]
    no it's not, if no one believes me, go try out a choatic +8 and see how much it hits, and then try elysium +4 and see how much it hits... it will be the same damage

and yeah for fire hellblood +8>elixir +8>scorch +8

no it's not, if no one believes me, go try out a choatic +8 and see how much it hits, and then try elysium +4 and see how much it hits... it will be the same damage

and yeah for fire hellblood +8>elixir +8>scorch +8[/b]
    I only reply out of common sense

the ely cannot hit harder if you think about it , lower ap and lower element.

and no defence armors...
    54light/45ice[/b]
    NOOBS 51 ice/49 lighting no disscusion. You've got 2xresist 2xaoe and ice comet. Sell chaotic buy ely 7 and go crimson build also make ce+1 , 160 int rest mp upgrade ur rings as much as u can with those items ull be undefeatable.

RE5PECTmf

.[/b]
    Please be kidding me . 1st of all , that is the most retarded thing I heard in a while , simply cause Ice Comet isn't worth enough to lose Light Comet ( which has been proven as having the best stunning rate from 51/54/57 lightning skills) . 2nd , whats even more stupid is that u lose thorn , which is by far the best skill for dcz mage ... yes , u can hit the wrong person in a rush , but no matter what , its best for recovering hp either in regular pk , either in vs .. About CE's +1 , I gotta agree with u , now ... about Elysium , I have +8 atm and I'm more than satisfied with it , but thing is , on newer servers , like C-W is , and with his gear .. he got only 25 dd , so he gotta improve that , he'll lose some mana and LR , but gain hp and def , with more elemental and 1ap more , which is not a lot , but enough . From my point of view , if u have dd 25 , Ely is the best by far , if not , Chaotic is more than good replacement . My 2 cents .

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast