Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DCZ Mage Question

This is a discussion on DCZ Mage Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I only reply out of common sense the ely cannot hit harder if you think about it , lower ap ...
Page: 3

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

I only reply out of common sense

the ely cannot hit harder if you think about it , lower ap and lower element.[/b]
    Yes that's what I thought too, I was damn suprised as well when I tested. I tested this about 2-3 weeks ago and as I said, choatic +8 = elysium +4 in damage... now I don't know why you don't believe me, the only way I would be wrong if I was dreaming of the numbers in my head while sleeping or if I was blind.

As I said, I tested it, choatic +8 = elysium +4... if u don't believe me go try it for urself and u will see.

ps. that's why I find it funny that choatic +8 staff is sold for 15 gb while elysium +7 is sold for 7-8 gb... just because most of the people don't know anything about a mage (some do) and just because people think that choatic is better cause it's more expensive

suggestion: make a profit out of this now, cause if u actually listened to what I said and believe me then the prices should be the other way around tbh... elysium +7 is way better then choatic +8 and yet half as expensive lol, funnny how the market is these days.

Yes that's what I thought too, I was damn suprised as well when I tested. I tested this about 2-3 weeks ago and as I said, choatic +8 = elysium +4 in damage... now I don't know why you don't believe me, the only way I would be wrong if I was dreaming of the numbers in my head while sleeping or if I was blind.

As I said, I tested it, choatic +8 = elysium +4... if u don't believe me go try it for urself and u will see.

ps. that's why I find it funny that choatic +8 staff is sold for 15 gb while elysium +7 is sold for 7-8 gb... just because most of the people don't know anything about a mage (some do) and just because people think that choatic is better cause it's more expensive

suggestion: make a profit out of this now, cause if u actually listened to what I said and believe me then the prices should be the other way around tbh... elysium +7 is way better then choatic +8 and yet half as expensive lol, funnny how the market is these days.[/b]
    But if he goes g2 , 112 int rest mp the chaotic would do more damage just cause he has more base mp. But then again -> no dd -> free np.
    It's really hard to believe tho, makes no sense at all... but i'll try and get back to you.

But if he goes g2 , 112 int rest mp the chaotic would do more damage just cause he has more base mp. But then again -> no dd -> free np.
    It's really hard to believe tho, makes no sense at all... but i'll try and get back to you.[/b]
    well if he goes g2, he can't use the elysium then :P

i'd rather be complete mage and have the 230-255 mp (depends on level)... then go any other build like g2 and have 255 mp and a few stats into hp.... defense is way too important

but yeah try it, and post on here when u do, so people actually believe me

Please be kidding me . 1st of all , that is the most retarded thing I heard in a while , simply cause Ice Comet isn't worth enough to lose Light Comet ( which has been proven as having the best stunning rate from 51/54/57 lightning skills) . 2nd , whats even more stupid is that u lose thorn , which is by far the best skill for dcz mage ... yes , u can hit the wrong person in a rush , but no matter what , its best for recovering hp either in regular pk , either in vs .. About CE's +1 , I gotta agree with u , now ... about Elysium , I have +8 atm and I'm more than satisfied with it , but thing is , on newer servers , like C-W is , and with his gear .. he got only 25 dd , so he gotta improve that , he'll lose some mana and LR , but gain hp and def , with more elemental and 1ap more , which is not a lot , but enough . From my point of view , if u have dd 25 , Ely is the best by far , if not , Chaotic is more than good replacement . My 2 cents .[/b]
    i've tested it and i know whats best for cwest there're maybe 5-6 good sins with his items rest of them will spike him for 350. wheni had 900 def on my mage +dd+2xpathos dd best sin spiked me for 550 and thats damn low. btw chaotic isnt worth that money, its better to get ely 7 (more dmg) and get something extra. as a fact i can say that thorn is the shit theres no time to use it but thats just my opinion even that i was playing on cwest as a mage for like 4 months.

Banned

Please be kidding me . 1st of all , that is the most retarded thing I heard in a while , simply cause Ice Comet isn't worth enough to lose Light Comet ( which has been proven as having the best stunning rate from 51/54/57 lightning skills) . 2nd , whats even more stupid is that u lose thorn , which is by far the best skill for dcz mage ... \. My 2 cents .[/b]
    this comment imo was worth about that...2 cents.

I played DCZ light mage for up-wards of 2 years and pretty much tried it all untill i perfected the art. Ask any1 if ya doubt me.

The BEST build.

First of all, your items for C-west are perfect, thus far (ofc they can be improved, but you are on the right track, and i'll get into that)

As far as skills go, 51 ice is by far the best build for a DCZ attack Light mage. 80 ice res and comet are 2 invaluable skills for DCZ. Any mage that stands back and uses light skills to deal damage in DCZ should be shot.

Distance skills should be for slowing, not for dealing damage. You will do WAY more damage (and stun) with blade and that's all you really need from light. Use Blizzard/Thundercloud OFTEN!---> in that order.

If you are trying to stun a fleeing enemy, use a projectile/instant skill combo for best chance of stunning. The best combo for your build will be Thunder blast/Lightning combo, as the lightning will land about the same time the thunder blast gets to him dealing double damage and giving a really good chance for a stun (they're also the 2 longest ranged skills for the lightning mage so have a better chance at getting that BBrunrunTurk)

For the most part, when using ranged attacks, your main priority is stopping the enemy so your melee can beat them down, or so you can blade the shit out of them. THEREFORE use Frostbite and Comet!!! Those 2 skills will be your own personal Jesus Christ, Lord, and Savior.

Go ahead and argue my points, and I'll give you 15 reasons you are wrong.

Restless was right about the rings. Upping your imirs will help a DCZ mage in your position more then u can imagine. +1's and +2's and eventually +3's and people will bow before you (even with your current armors and uniques)

RE5PECTmf

I don't need to argue , u have ur own experience , I have mine . U can't change my way of thinking about those builds , neither can I yours , and I don't want to . Bottom line , reskill on 59 is uber cheap , try both builds , see what fits u the most , play with it .[/b]

this comment imo was worth about that...2 cents.
    I played DCZ light mage for up-wards of 2 years and pretty much tried it all untill i perfected the art. Ask any1 if ya doubt me.

The BEST build.

First of all, your items for C-west are perfect, thus far (ofc they can be improved, but you are on the right track, and i'll get into that)

As far as skills go, 51 ice is by far the best build for a DCZ attack Light mage. 80 ice res and comet are 2 invaluable skills for DCZ. Any mage that stands back and uses light skills to deal damage in DCZ should be shot.

Distance skills should be for slowing, not for dealing damage. You will do WAY more damage (and stun) with blade and that's all you really need from light. Use Blizzard/Thundercloud OFTEN!---> in that order.

If you are trying to stun a fleeing enemy, use a projectile/instant skill combo for best chance of stunning. The best combo for your build will be Thunder blast/Lightning combo, as the lightning will land about the same time the thunder blast gets to him dealing double damage and giving a really good chance for a stun (they're also the 2 longest ranged skills for the lightning mage so have a better chance at getting that BBrunrunTurk)

For the most part, when using ranged attacks, your main priority is stopping the enemy so your melee can beat them down, or so you can blade the shit out of them. THEREFORE use Frostbite and Comet!!! Those 2 skills will be your own personal Jesus Christ, Lord, and Savior.

Restless was right about the rings. Upping your imirs will help a DCZ mage in your position more then u can imagine. +1's and +2's and eventually +3's and people will bow before you (even with your current armors and uniques)[/b]
    don't forget, fire range skills are the best for ksing

unbeatable.....youre a fucking retard

unbeatable.....youre a fucking retard[/b]
    can say the same thing about u lol.... prove me wrong that choatic +8 doesn't equal to elysium +4... and then u can say i'm a retard

ure talking about +4 REB or just normal +4 ?

knightned

Hes talking about normal +4... He's completely wrong though.

ure talking about +4 REB or just normal +4 ?[/b]
    a + 4 normal

Hes talking about normal +4... He's completely wrong though.[/b]
    I don't momentarily play anymore, cause I quit on ChocolateChip about a week ago (light mage on cwest)... and about 3 weeks ago i got a elysium from one of the frags, i uped it only to +4 since i was scared to go on... i went to arena to test the damages on different classes and all, and compared to the choatic +8 i had it was doing the same damage

seriously this community is full of retarded mages... if u want to prove me wrong and shut me up for once, whoever is rich go try out both and post screenshots on here, i'd love to laugh in ur faces

a + 4 normal
    I don't momentarily play anymore, cause I quit on ChocolateChip about a week ago (light mage on cwest)... and about 3 weeks ago i got a elysium from one of the frags, i uped it only to +4 since i was scared to go on... i went to arena to test the damages on different classes and all, and compared to the choatic +8 i had it was doing the same damage

seriously this community is full of retarded mages... if u want to prove me wrong and shut me up for once, whoever is rich go try out both and post screenshots on here, i'd love to laugh in ur faces[/b]
    even then lol, remember the absolute power screenshots? I posted the proof that I was right, yet you didn't want to believe me .

even then lol, remember the absolute power screenshots? I posted the proof that I was right, yet you didn't want to believe me .[/b]
    I didn't want to because it never did in KE, but i guess things change in the expansions... but anyways this is something different, I don't really care if people believe me in this... for all I care, go ahead people use choatic +8 if u want....

i guess for now ill stick to getting money to upgrade my imirs.. that seems to be the best choice.

i will use crimson, get a DD helm, and then try to get ce +1's

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast