Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DCZ Mage Question

This is a discussion on DCZ Mage Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i guess for now ill stick to getting money to upgrade my imirs.. that seems to be the best choice. ...
Page: 4

Alibaba85

i guess for now ill stick to getting money to upgrade my imirs.. that seems to be the best choice.

i will use crimson, get a DD helm, and then try to get ce +1's[/b]

actually upgrade those imirs after u get the dd helm, especially if ur an ardream mage^^ But definitely upgrades those imirs lol
    im not for 100% sure about this comparison between the chaotic8 vs Ely4....... seems like common sense tells u that the one with the most ap and elemental damage is gonna be better. We tell all new mages to concentrate on staff AP for damages/stuns/slows....... so by saying that the +4ely is equivalent to the Chaotic just tastes funny.

btw..... that guy that uses those mages Draven, Shockreign and ElektronZ is the best mage player on Cwest

putting my FR on!!!!!!!!!! xD

p.s. good luck with ur lite mage bro........lite mages are fun to play!!!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

actually upgrade those imirs after u get the dd helm, especially if ur an ardream mage^^ But definitely upgrades those imirs lol
    im not for 100% sure about this comparison between the chaotic8 vs Ely4....... seems like common sense tells u that the one with the most ap and elemental damage is gonna be better. We tell all new mages to concentrate on staff AP for damages/stuns/slows....... so by saying that the +4ely is equivalent to the Chaotic just tastes funny.
    btw..... that guy that uses those mages Draven, Shockreign and ElektronZ is the best mage player on Cwest
    putting my FR on!!!!!!!!!! xD
    p.s. good luck with ur lite mage bro........lite mages are fun to play!!![/b]
    yeah in the comparsion between +8 choatic and +4 elysium I was so suprised when I saw the same damages, I thought it was gonna be more like +6 ely = choatic +8... but what I saw was right

yeah it's common sense, but it's never proven to be right unless u finally experiment it

Alibaba85

yeah in the comparsion between +8 choatic and +4 elysium I was so suprised when I saw the same damages, I thought it was gonna be more like +6 ely = choatic +8... but what I saw was right

yeah it's common sense, but it's never proven to be right unless u finally experiment it[/b]

hmm, well when I buy an elys soon I will compare to a clannies Chaotic 8 and try to take screenshots for everyone when I do.. dunno if it will a +4 thou...depends on the generator xD :P

hmm, well when I buy an elys soon I will compare to a clannies Chaotic 8 and try to take screenshots for everyone when I do.. dunno if it will a +4 thou...depends on the generator xD :P[/b]
    make sure when u compare u specifically compare the +8 choatic with elysium +4... then up the elysium i guess and show us the other + comparsions

So unbeatable let me get this straight, you are saying that 107 ap and 25 lightning damage hits harder than 122 ap and 64 lightning damage? PLEASE...to be honest...at first i thought you actually had some sense when talking mage talk, then after reading that topic about absolute power my view changed a little about you but STILL i thought you made some sense, but now you're just a trash talker to me, common you say you are the best mage etc etc and come up with things like this ? ffs i've tried chaotic+8 and elysium+7 and damage was basically same so just stop talking out of ur self centered ass...

So unbeatable let me get this straight, you are saying that 107 ap and 25 lightning damage hits harder than 122 ap and 64 lightning damage? PLEASE...to be honest...at first i thought you actually had some sense when talking mage talk, then after reading that topic about absolute power my view changed a little about you but STILL i thought you made some sense, but now you're just a trash talker to me, common you say you are the best mage etc etc and come up with things like this ? ffs i've tried chaotic+8 and elysium+7 and damage was basically same so just stop talking out of ur self centered ass...[/b]
    el oh el... i found it unbelievable at first when I tried it, cause like anyone else with common sense would think that the choatic +8 out damages the elysium +4... but what I saw was what I saw, there is no changing it...

as I said you can choose to believe me, but I know myself what I've tested

So unbeatable let me get this straight, you are saying that 107 ap and 25 lightning damage hits harder than 122 ap and 64 lightning damage? PLEASE...to be honest...at first i thought you actually had some sense when talking mage talk, then after reading that topic about absolute power my view changed a little about you but STILL i thought you made some sense, but now you're just a trash talker to me, common you say you are the best mage etc etc and come up with things like this ? ffs i've tried chaotic+8 and elysium+7 and damage was basically same so just stop talking out of ur self centered ass...[/b]
    +1... I've compared chaotic +8 with elysium +7 and scorching +8 with hell blood +7 and the dmg was even a bit lower (like 10 dmg) on ely/hb...

el oh el... i found it unbelievable at first when I tried it, cause like anyone else with common sense would think that the choatic +8 out damages the elysium +4... but what I saw was what I saw, there is no changing it...

as I said you can choose to believe me, but I know myself what I've tested[/b]
    guess it was luck, u got the highest hits on ely and the lowest on chaotic...

anyone who plays c west, pm me when they are online so i can test blade damages.

i have both staffs in question

+1... I've compared chaotic +8 with elysium +7 and scorching +8 with hell blood +7 and the dmg was even a bit lower (like 10 dmg) on ely/hb...
    guess it was luck, u got the highest hits on ely and the lowest on chaotic...[/b]
    it wasn't luck dude, i compared the choatic +8 and elysium +4 on 2 different bps with staff/lvl 18 skill and on 1 rouge

i think we can all agree that youre blind then

i think we can all agree that youre blind then[/b]
    I hit into poles every day... that's how blind I am

I tested this again yesterday.

My Elysium +7 consistently hit 315,314,319,315,320, 318, the max hit after maybe 20 blades was 322.

My Chaotic +8 consistently hit 318, 321, 325, 319, 330, 333, 324, a much larger range, with the max hit being 335.

plus the DD and HP make it too hard to pass up.

I tested this again yesterday.

My Elysium +7 consistently hit 315,314,319,315,320, 318, the max hit after maybe 20 blades was 322.

My Chaotic +8 consistently hit 318, 321, 325, 319, 330, 333, 324, a much larger range, with the max hit being 335.

plus the DD and HP make it too hard to pass up.[/b]
    Did you test on mobs or players?

Big difference there.

i tested on players ofc lol ^^

I'm not saying I don't believe you, because I do... but I'm surprised now just as I was surprised when I compared the 2 staffs in damage, and now I'm surprised at the fact that there isn't a difference in damage from elysium +7 and elysium +4 since damages during both comparisons were all pretty much the same. Wierd eh?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast