Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

DCZ Mage Question

This is a discussion on DCZ Mage Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; el oh el... i found it unbelievable at first when I tried it, cause like anyone else with common sense ...
Page: 5

el oh el... i found it unbelievable at first when I tried it, cause like anyone else with common sense would think that the choatic +8 out damages the elysium +4... but what I saw was what I saw, there is no changing it...

as I said you can choose to believe me, but I know myself what I've tested[/b]
    if u tested it on scarecrows than rofl

i think we can all agree that youre blind then[/b]

Its obvious that chaotic with more ap elemental will hit harder.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

if u tested it on scarecrows than rofl

Its obvious that chaotic with more ap elemental will hit harder.[/b]
    if u've read the previous posts, i've tested on 2 bps and 1 rouge... and rofl to u

how retarded do u think i am to test damages on scarecrows...

mrmagic2008

lol at the person saying an elysium +4 is better than chaotic +8.

chaotic +8 does more damge and more stun than an elsyium +7. Just my observation from using an elysium for 2years and switching to chaotic +8 in the last 6 months.

and yes, 51 ice / 48 light is the build i prefer. GR, ice comet > the light projectile attacks

lol at the person saying an elysium +4 is better than chaotic +8.

chaotic +8 does more damge and more stun than an elsyium +7. Just my observation from using an elysium for 2years and switching to chaotic +8 in the last 6 months.

and yes, 51 ice / 48 light is the build i prefer. GR, ice comet > the light projectile attacks[/b]
    and yes me literally trying it out a month ago... and looking at the damages with my own eyes... this is why I should always save screenshots...

J

Ok, Nik. You say we're suppose to agree with you and believe your theory and telling us to prove you wrong. How about you prove us wrong? Go find another character to play and go test it and SHOW (Video or SS) us the results. Then we'll believe you.

As far as I'm concerned, you're mage is fine the way it is. But I would go 51 ice / 48 lightening. As Sanctis mentioned before, having both 80 resistances are really helpful. And also, I always use Ice Comet before using Frostbite and usually the Ice Comet gets them, besides the really high GR freaks, and I throw the frostbite just in case

As far as upgrading your uniques, go for CE +1's, Imir +1, then you can try for an EP +2 if you want, or go for crimson +8's. I highly recommend you go crimson over crystal because of the DD you are able to wear. With the way Ardream is, it's just a big orgy and spikes flying everywhere, so having your DD will be very useful. You can keep the staff or get an Elysium +7, doesn't make that big of a difference. But if I was you, I would keep the Chaotic for the HP and DD bonuses.

Ok, Nik. You say we're suppose to agree with you and believe your theory and telling us to prove you wrong. How about you prove us wrong? Go find another character to play and go test it and SHOW (Video or SS) us the results. Then we'll believe you.

As far as I'm concerned, you're mage is fine the way it is. But I would go 51 ice / 48 lightening. As Sanctis mentioned before, having both 80 resistances are really helpful. And also, I always use Ice Comet before using Frostbite and usually the Ice Comet gets them, besides the really high GR freaks, and I throw the frostbite just in case

As far as upgrading your uniques, go for CE +1's, Imir +1, then you can try for an EP +2 if you want, or go for crimson +8's. I highly recommend you go crimson over crystal because of the DD you are able to wear. With the way Ardream is, it's just a big orgy and spikes flying everywhere, so having your DD will be very useful. You can keep the staff or get an Elysium +7, doesn't make that big of a difference. But if I was you, I would keep the Chaotic for the HP and DD bonuses.[/b]
    I would, but I'm waiting till new server, as I'm busy organizing a clan now. Anyways, I said you guys don't have to believe me, I just pointed out what I saw, and I know for myself if I even go lighting mage again (probably never since i only like fire/ice or ice/light). But if you want some sort of proof, 1 of the people I tested it on was PoonJab, I know you know him on C-West, so just pm him and he will tell you.

knightned

if u've read the previous posts, i've tested on 2 bps and 1 rouge... and rofl to u

how retarded do u think i am to test damages on scarecrows...[/b]
    Very retarded.

Very retarded.[/b]
    lol back ur point up if your actually gonna use such strong words

u backed it up for him by every post uve made in this topic

Alibaba85

ive played mage on cwest the whole life of the server.... ive seen good mages come and go.

if you listen to anyone on this thread........it better be J , Sanctis or me.

ty bb. ^^ peace to all.

p.s. Sanctis and J have proven the lite mage over and over again. Ive seen them do it multiple times on this server....the same way almost everytime and everytime they pwn.

ive played mage on cwest the whole life of the server.... ive seen good mages come and go.

if you listen to anyone on this thread........it better be J , Sanctis or me.

ty bb. ^^ peace to all.
    p.s. Sanctis and J have proven the lite mage over and over again. Ive seen them do it multiple times on this server....the same way almost everytime and everytime they pwn.[/b]
    true they def know more then me for lighting mage... but the previous char that I played was ChocolateChip on C-west (even though i hate light)... so i'm not saying some other facts about light mages, i'm just saying what I tested and saw with my own eyes... for me only enjoyable builds fire/ice or ice/light ftw...

Alibaba85

true they def know more then me for lighting mage... but the previous char that I played was ChocolateChip on C-west (even though i hate light)... so i'm not saying some other facts about light mages, i'm just saying what I tested and saw with my own eyes... for me only enjoyable builds fire/ice or ice/light ftw...[/b]

im not saying anything about ya.. at all. :P I just read your posts and wasnt pointing at you in anyway with that last post... I know the old ChocolateChip(jamal), used to be in my clan.... He knows me. I agree with you.....i really dont like Lite, I love ice and fire builds. With his chaotic +8 staff and my nearly 400 LR.....he would still stun me i'd say 6 out of 10 trys.

i just stated that becuz the kid was asking about Lite mages.... and those 2 guys( J and Sancte) I know first hand are better than anyone Ive met that plays mage when it comes to Lite mages.... i fought them way too much , i know better. He just needs to pm Sancte and J and leave it at that....especially if its Cwest as both them guys been there a good while. J since the beginning.

mage ftw!! ^^

im not saying anything about ya.. at all. :P I just read your posts and wasnt pointing at you in anyway with that last post... I know the old ChocolateChip(jamal), used to be in my clan.... He knows me. I agree with you.....i really dont like Lite, I love ice and fire builds. With his chaotic +8 staff and my nearly 400 LR.....he would still stun me i'd say 6 out of 10 trys.
    i just stated that becuz the kid was asking about Lite mages.... and those 2 guys( J and Sancte) I know first hand are better than anyone Ive met that plays mage when it comes to Lite mages.... i fought them way too much , i know better. He just needs to pm Sancte and J and leave it at that....especially if its Cwest as both them guys been there a good while. J since the beginning.
    mage ftw!! ^^[/b]
    i was the one on jamal's mage... during war times usually

Alibaba85

i was the one on jamal's mage... during war times usually [/b]

that chaotic +8 stuns like a bitach.

that chaotic +8 stuns like a bitach. [/b]
    sure does... we were gonna get elysium +7 after I tested the damages on the elysium +4 and choatic +8... but he sold like 2-3 days after

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast