Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

DCZ Paper +9 over Crimson +8

This is a discussion on DCZ Paper +9 over Crimson +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by zecabr na lol forget that gae ds, ull never wear it anyways, even when ur hiding tanking, ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    na lol forget that gae ds, ull never wear it anyways, even when ur hiding tanking, ur chaotic still helps in handle coz of the dd, ds is a big waste of mp.

and @prodigy said that theres no insane meeles exept bison, and even shio3 and garp8 isnt as expensive as ms9 laf
    hehe it has to be close tho =P, shio's are like 35-40 a piece,garp is about 20 so its close bb , and bison isnt even what i worry about whats annoying is ur archers and all their styx like fml

SaNTa

paper +9 in ardream is better

sczuross

Become stay be so as you have high damage and have iron set So not easy kill you but when you mage crimson 8 your damage lower but your def It will go upwards highly

u find our 1 archer annoying, U prob never looked at the amount of archers at orc side in general. its spam styx every sec.

and he is back to nab warrior so the topic starter doesnt need advice

BuyingPlatPremium

go for chaotic and 2nd set +9 its will be awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    hehe it has to be close tho =P, shio's are like 35-40 a piece,garp is about 20 so its close bb , and bison isnt even what i worry about whats annoying is ur archers and all their styx like fml
    I always use my styxes with love

+9 linen, or even +9 paper is awesome

If possible even get an EP 3, pretty sure if you bought a light belt of life +2 you could even take undy which would be awesome. Of course still use an iron belt lol.

I have a +7 crimson with +8 elysium and i hit for 300-400 depending on LR resist. With dual imirs and full mp .. youd be hitting 400-500.. which is just insanse

And with a good priest and your high hp, youd be tanking just the same. btw .. if your parasited.. every mage is a goner in dlw

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    na lol forget that gae ds, ull never wear it anyways, even when ur hiding tanking, ur chaotic still helps in handle coz of the dd, ds is a big waste of mp.

and @prodigy said that theres no insane meeles exept bison, and even shio3 and garp8 isnt as expensive as ms9 laf
    +1 DS in dcz should only go on a warrior/priest. dont really have enough stats to afford 90str unless u want to be an armored taxi.....and no damage. u will dot for like 4 damage lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12