DCZ priest

This is a discussion on DCZ priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey guys im thinking about playing a DCZ priest....not sure what yet...either BP or INT party healer, duffer... ... is ...
Page: 1

Default DCZ priest

hey guys

im thinking about playing a DCZ priest....not sure what yet...either BP or INT party healer, duffer...

is it worth it to go BP or INT with a T2 dd25?

my gear is:

2x WE
    iron set
    CS+0 (dont plan on upgrading this since my mage uses it)
    lycaon+6 (if i go party healer)
    2x foverin

i was thinking the resists would be decent if i get a lycaon 6...or no?

as support, i was going to do 112 INT...or whatever it is...and rest into HP...

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

that would be a nice build for dcz, as you don't have a weapon yet i would go support for a while just to check it out and swap to BP if you feel like a change.

larsen

if u didnt know u can just rent a +7 lycaon

yeh rent a lycaon hammer+7. or try get a HA+7, even +6 is good for dcz...also go fp+8/9 or chitin+8 build and try get a dd+6/7/8 helmet (fp+6/25 if possible or chitin if not)

Another option: 99 str / 160 int and wear Chitian Goblin Paul with the rest FP 8, with that you can wear a DD +5 helm. BUT if you are playing CWest than go Chitin +7 build with a DD +7 (you can rent a Chitin +7 set), on CW AC is the most important stat for DCZ.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

guys, he said that he has DD helm... T2 dd helm needs 102 to INT well thats amount of loosing stat points if u wanna be a BP. - 26 STR points. So i would recommend to go for INT and get chitin+7/+8s. and CS is not as cool in ardream as it is in CZ, so i would go for dread +6-7 at least.