Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dcz rogue build - really good one

This is a discussion on dcz rogue build - really good one within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; why in your first post you stated GG items now u decided on +8 items and old items? just curious...
Page: 2

why in your first post you stated GG items now u decided on +8 items and old items? just curious

Banned

i wuld go 4 wp(abt+2 higher) dependin on hw much u hav either go 4 chitin or fp whichever u cn afford, ib +11rev, rols watever +, eme's ndi think i wuld use ib instead of judi belt+2 i use to use judi belt, bt nw ib i 4got the diff alrdy bt i think the ib better defence over judi dnt take my word 4 it =]

ahh yes pp1 i totally forgot all about that haha.

once you get all those items. the next item to shoot for would be pp+2 or judi+2. then maybe worry about earings.

Banned

bt u cn always resort to old unqiues bt the trouble is sellin its hard to sell old these days in c-west, if u consider to go 4 olds, you cn stack ur money on better weapons i love more attack, i wuld go more ap over defence anyday lol thts jst my opinion haha u cn also always put more money on armour up to u =]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12