Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Def on dcz BP

This is a discussion on Def on dcz BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; as im a bit of def whore, i was wondering how to get decent def and hp on bp without ...
Page: 1

banaanc

as im a bit of def whore, i was wondering how to get decent def and hp on bp without losing too much ap, and without 100k USD of items :lol:

what accessories etc, max 5gb a piece

maybe some different build not g1

Banned

Maybe tell us your server so we can know prices and work from there.
    But if you like defense, i'd suggest going for PE's , WP +2/+3 instead of IN, Iron belt , Rocs or Rols (combination of both is good), or if you want some resistances, use a LB. Maybe go FP/chitin BP if you want some nice defense and mana.

banaanc

akara, and i dont play there for long, so i dont have much igc, just thinking what should i work for

ill be going 60+ but slooooooooooooowly, for dcz ill have warrior, i wrote dcz so ppl know ~ lvls

but ill be running around dcz for some time with priest too.

i know WE/iron set/fovrocs but its a bit too expensive.

im just thinking how to get more survivability for my priest,
    probably kekuri belt, but what cheap and nice def rings/earrings pendant, maybe something + int for mana

i want to get all accs in about 50m/each , and then work for we/wp/fov/skulls or skelly

its just aa bit hard to switch to priest from warrior, from 1k+ def to some 500

Banned

if you want cheap then go for bronze earring/opal earring/golden earrings . as for rings diamond rings/ruby/ agate rings +1 (cheap), for belt probably kekuri belt/light belt of life and pendant you can just go from lupus/lycaon(for res)/EP/ammy of str/health or green/white/black dragon necklaces depending if you want str/int/hp. thats cheap jewelry that u can upgrade later on.

banaanc

thnx, nothing to do at work, so i can do some theory crafting :P

ehh too bad i cant get cure and 1920 heal on my warrior

akara, and i dont play there for long, so i dont have much igc, just thinking what should i work for

ill be going 60+ but slooooooooooooowly, for dcz ill have warrior, i wrote dcz so ppl know ~ lvls

but ill be running around dcz for some time with priest too.

i know WE/iron set/fovrocs but its a bit too expensive.

im just thinking how to get more survivability for my priest,
    probably kekuri belt, but what cheap and nice def rings/earrings pendant, maybe something + int for mana

i want to get all accs in about 50m/each , and then work for we/wp/fov/skulls or skelly

its just aa bit hard to switch to priest from warrior, from 1k+ def to some 500 [/b]
    This is a set of cheap accesories i used on my dcz bp for the longest time, until i had enough to get good ones.

Roms - these are very important... gives a crapload of AC, however, it does costs more than any of the other accesories below
    Cleric earrings/WSE/Agate earring - Gives good AC, HP, WSE and CE both give mana or INT which is good for priest.
    Kekuri belt - One of the BEST accesories for its low price. Gives FR, and good AC for a cheap cheap price.
    Elemental pendant - Its an awesome pendant. gives good HP, int/mana... bad side, is that it is 2nd expensive behind a ROM, however its really worth getting.

Note how none of these accesories give STR, because the ones with both str, and AC are usually pretty pretty expensive....... and you said you want some cheaper ones.

All of these accesories give good DEF, and IMO, i would say DEF > AP for a DCZ bp, if you are a debuffer, all you really need is 1475-1525 AP and you will do fine. I have tweaked my priest, testing many many diff builds with diff AC/HP/AP on all of em. I played with 1.8k AP for quite a while, played with 800+ AC for a while, and to me, having more AC is the best. Since with debuffs 95% of the ppl are easy to kill, the longer i am able to stay alive, the more kills i will eventually get. With brute AP, all i can do is probably pick off 1 person before i get raped. With high AC, i might take longer to kill each person, but i wont have to keep pressing Ok and walking all the way back ^^

After all the tweaking and changing gears for my character, the final build that i chose, and the one that i LOVED the most, was 1500 AP with 800 ac, and 3300 HP. It was an awesome build, took at least 4 rogues to kill me, and with torment, i was still able to spam 450-650 damage on ppl.

banaanc

II + 7 and hp set or you had hb ?

and whats ~ ap with hp set and those accecories ?

and what stat build you had str or hp build ?

arrdream bp is hard, i remember that i got so much fun there, but i like to solo most of time, coz i think that a good bp have to solo and manage to fight against 3 guys or more(kill 1 at least and leave), but on arrdream is different, there were so many assasins around, its like, OMG a bp, lets go, and ull get like 4 spikes, i remember once, when i had 8 assasins on me and i managed to kill 2 and town(with shield ofc, DOL i remember), and i had to lear a way to combo with those lvl 51 skills..

I had good items so i manage to won all 1vs1 or 2vs1, sometimes a entire party, but when i tried to play without items, god, 1vs1 = easy, 2 vs 1 hard, 3 vs 1 = impossible..

u need at least 3xx on def.. i dont remember how much i had, 6xx i think

banaanc

comboing is easy, cause most ppl wont survive till cd of 200%+50 ends

para+2+rr+3+rr+3 = dead orcs :P

arrdream bp is hard, i remember that i got so much fun there, but i like to solo most of time, coz i think that a good bp have to solo and manage to fight against 3 guys or more(kill 1 at least and leave), but on arrdream is different, there were so many assasins around, its like, OMG a bp, lets go, and ull get like 4 spikes, i remember once, when i had 8 assasins on me and i managed to kill 2 and town(with shield ofc, DOL i remember), and i had to lear a way to combo with those lvl 51 skills..

I had good items so i manage to won all 1vs1 or 2vs1, sometimes a entire party, but when i tried to play without items, god, 1vs1 = easy, 2 vs 1 hard, 3 vs 1 = impossible..

u need at least 3xx on def.. i dont remember how much i had, 6xx i think[/b]
    6xx ac might be good enough back then, but now... even 800 ac with 33 DD and torment isnt enough to take an average 8 man party........... Ardream BP is soooo damn hard to be good at..... i had more than double as good gears as a rogue friend of mine, but he was easily able to do 4 v 1, while i had to struggle and sometimes died in 4 v 1.

i remember that i tried to kill ... got i forgot that one that appears at the middle of dcz, that looks like atross or attila.. i dont remember... buaaahh.. anyway i couldn't killed it solo, i managed to down his hp to 70% but regenerates so fast :F

p.d. sry typed fast im at work :F

Banned

Acer

ese ese ese =D

i have 730 ac with 300 ac (no enchant) on my dcz bp. using paper armors +8 roc +1, roc +0, we +1, we +0, iron neck, iron belt. i dont think g2 build would be useful as a dcz bp. you'll lose like 30+ stat points by going grade 2 and the ac isnt that much more. i havent played dcz yet because im only lvl 53 so i cant tell u if my build is good or not yet. i think i would do pretty good seeing as a 77 sin with over 2k ap spiked me for 950-1k and dcz rogues usually have somewhere between 1-1.3k ap so it shouldnt be that bad..

btw fluppy what was ur ap on ur dcz priest?

i have 730 ac with 300 ac (no enchant) on my dcz bp. using paper armors +8 roc +1, roc +0, we +1, we +0, iron neck, iron belt. i dont think g2 build would be useful as a dcz bp. you'll lose like 30+ stat points by going grade 2 and the ac isnt that much more. i havent played dcz yet because im only lvl 53 so i cant tell u if my build is good or not yet. i think i would do pretty good seeing as a 77 sin with over 2k ap spiked me for 950-1k and dcz rogues usually have somewhere between 1-1.3k ap so it shouldnt be that bad..

btw fluppy what was ur ap on ur dcz priest?[/b]
    do you have defence pathos gloves? O.o if ya dont, that means you'll be close to 786 ac at lvl 59 with those gears ^^ not bad, gogo for +9's now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast