DCZ Sin

This is a discussion on DCZ Sin within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; just about to get into it, wanna know what i should focus on, should i stack my AP or give ...
Page: 1

Default DCZ Sin

just about to get into it, wanna know what i should focus on, should i stack my AP or give myself an even spread on my ap, hp, and ac

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

even spread. imo tank > ap any day. what's the point of having like 100 more ap and dying a lot faster? no point.

mrrogers

Plus hp helps a lot with spikes

depends if u cant minor combo go stack up ur hp. stealth run spike trust get out.

some people do play like this. But if u are fairly good at combo then get some more hp

AC and HP is so important for reasons you probably already know, just make sure u balance it all out, but AC imo is invaluable. And if your gonna get valks get a hp pauldron and ac helmet, i think its the best combo for valks.

must be spread out if you have any pride at all :P.

base ac/hp is always good because dcz is full of duff and without a good amount of base ac/hp your a 1 hit everytime you get duffed (you might get lucky with cure sometimes if your quick enough, but you dont always get the chance.)

also remember not to forget about resists, always sucks when you run in with a friend kill like 5 people and then just as your running away your friend gets away but you get iced and die lol. ice will slow your combo also, especially if people are moving. and stun...well thats pretty much instant death if everyones around.

ap is good to have but not always nesecary if your in party pk, stying alive to help cure/heal teamates, cancel priests, taking in some of the dmg and deal some finals blows with spike is crucial when trying to kill a party.

wp,ib,re,eme,dual rol is a good combo, and you can go sb for the gr.

anyways hope some of that helped you.

Banned Senior Member

be an ap whore dude, thats the best at dcz