Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dcz Warrior

This is a discussion on Dcz Warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Give me some options that you can find for 10gbs or less[/b] Sucky weaps Hb +6 II +7-3 rebirth Raptor ...
Page: 2

d4rkchrisz

Give me some options that you can find for 10gbs or less[/b]
    Sucky weaps
    Hb +6
    II +7-3 rebirth
    Raptor +7-3 rebirth
    Mirage sword +8
    Probbably more, but cant think of more.

How much is the MS+8, KoK is not working right now.

d4rkchrisz

How much is the MS+8, KoK is not working right now.[/b]
    ~8gb or so

If you can get a Raptor+4rb for about 10gbs then go for that, if you can find a cheap MS+8 or cheap Raptor+3rb then feel free to get that instead.

enigma69

fov is like 8-9gb
    roc 10-11gb
    skelly 17-20gb
    chitin +8 parts 5/6-7gb
    fps +8 50-65m
    wp +0 2.5-3gb
    we 6.75-7.5gb
    pe 9gb
    rappy +8 ~20gb
    hb +7 15-17gb
    mirage +8 8gb
    dunno the 16 str prices.

Well those are the prices of the items u guys called.
    Btw what weapon should i go for? hb7/rappy+??/mirage +8?
    And would appriciate if some one replys put it in the order from whats priority and things i just need for later.[/b]
    if those prices are accurate id go with metalkons build but with a hb+7 instead of a rappy. rappy8 and hb7 hit for the same damage in dcz except on really low ac noobs, but they are easy to kill anyways so it doesnt matter.

hb+7, chitins8 (if your poor get fp+8 boots and guants, you wont lose too much ac)
    wp, 16/3 earings, skelly, and then rings fovs or rocs depending on your budget.

then later work on wp+1, (then a full set of chitins8 if you dont have it), then rocs+1, then maybe ib unless you like the GR on the skelly.

then i would personally work on getting a better weapon (in order of best from worse from experience and preference): lugias8 hunguk8, avedon8 or hb8. other cheap awesome option would be a glave9 but i have never used one soo..... then go for fp9 boots guants and fp9/chitin8 depends on your preference. after that just + up your uniques or swap your earrings for pe's (prefer PE's in dcz over we's for the extra mana).

d4rkchrisz

if those prices are accurate id go with metalkons build but with a hb+7 instead of a rappy. rappy8 and hb7 hit for the same damage in dcz except on really low ac noobs, but they are easy to kill anyways so it doesnt matter.

hb+7, chitins8 (if your poor get fp+8 boots and guants, you wont lose too much ac)
    wp, 16/3 earings, skelly, and then rings fovs or rocs depending on your budget.

then later work on wp+1, (then a full set of chitins8 if you dont have it), then rocs+1, then maybe ib unless you like the GR on the skelly.

then i would personally work on getting a better weapon (in order of best from worse from experience and preference): lugias8 hunguk8, avedon8 or hb8. other cheap awesome option would be a glave9 but i have never used one soo..... then go for fp9 boots guants and fp9/chitin8 depends on your preference. after that just + up your uniques or swap your earrings for pe's (prefer PE's in dcz over we's for the extra mana).[/b]
    Well hb +7 + 2 +8 chitin parts + wp + skelly = like 45gb already :P i dont think that will be enough for dcz right? :P (got +7 dd already and ill rent the +7 chitin then?)
    So i guess, i need to go with; +7 hb, skelly, +8fp boots & gaunts, wp, ...? ( i like hb +7 so thats why i want it, or isnt that so smart?)
    I have no clue what i should get :/ i need more gbs like 50+ gbs then i could amke decent warrior Good thign is that the prices are dropping.

Must Have's
    Dual Foverin+0
    Warrior Pendant+0/+1
    16Str Earrings/Belt (You could use 12's if your tight on cash, using a skele is all up to you)
    Any Chitins (fp+8 gaunts and boots are an option if you really need the str but I personally only do it with fp+9's)

Just don't get a 2h Giga or anything like that with low AP, Lugias+7/Deep+8 may be good if those don't cost much :P

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

skelly belt, and go for a raptor +3/ +4 rb ^^ chitins +7(eventually +8), +16 str earrings, wp +0 (hb is quite expensive when a raptor +3/+4 rb is good ^^) and i would go for either foverns or rocs, (foverns if cheaper ^^, your str earrings will make up for the little bit less on the rings ^^)

d4rkchrisz

Is skelly belt a must?

And if it isnt i should go with metalkon's list?
    Caus i get dual dr's instead of those roc's or foverins right?

Edit: Well i bought one just now for 17 gbs.

Is skelly belt a must?

And if it isnt i should go with metalkon's list?
    Caus i get dual dr's instead of those roc's or foverins right?

Edit: Well i bought one just now for 17 gbs.[/b]
    You could use DR's if they are very cheap but the foverins are mainly for the cheap AC and balanced stats, the dex also helps a lot with Cleave. Skeleton Belt also helps a lot with cleave too but dex on top helps an assload.

Skeleton Belt & 15-30 Dex will help Cleave a lot against everyone except for Rogues, you would use Sword Aura against Rogues and Cleave against everyone else for top performance and damage.

Try not to get under 2000 mana also, I like having a little bit more but never go under 2000 (my minimum was about 21xx in the early days for good potting in a vs against a rogue), if your ac is at 1200 then you could use hp valks if you want.

d4rkchrisz

Ohwell, i got +7 hb, ske belt, foverin, wp and dd +7 helmet.
    maybe gettin 15gb more (not sure).

I now just need to lvl till 59 ^_^

d4rkchrisz

Well this my dcz char for now:

What should i improve?
    Jellewry:
    Ske belt
    WP +0
    12/1 dual earring
    Dual dr's
    +7 chitin set
    +7 dd helm
    Valk AC

I've only got ~1gb, so cant buy roc or something.
    Ardream is pretty much fucked so i hope they fix it soon, i think they will ^_^

I can't make out the hp and mana.

d4rkchrisz

I can't make out the hp and mana.[/b]
    oh sorry fot that.
    hp : 3293
    mana: 1823

oh sorry fot that.
    hp : 3293
    mana: 1823[/b]
    Thats completely unacceptable for any warrior, especially with your budget and [edit] your using a lion scroll which means its even worse. :huh:

Get This:

Lugias+7 ~ 9gbs
    Deep Scar+8 ~ 4-5gbs
    Warrior Chitin+7 Helmet Str & 15DD
    Warrior Chitin+7 Pauldron/Pads
    Warrior Fp+8 Gauntlet/Boots
    Warrior Pendant+0
    Foverin+0 ~ 8gbs
    Quest Ring
    Skeleton Belt
    12/14/16 Str Earrings (don't get anything less than 12, if you can't afford a second one then use a Quest Earring)

Skills
    57 Attack
    5 Passion
    Rest Defense

Lv59 Stats
    224 Str
    90 Hp

Get this setup and tell me how much money that you have left after, don't rush yourself to sell your items quickly since losing money sucks. :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast