archer damage reduced ?

This is a discussion on archer damage reduced ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Before I decide going archer or sin I got a question . The damage of archers has been reduce and ...
Page: 1

relativz

Default archer damage reduced ?

Before I decide going archer or sin I got a question .

The damage of archers has been reduce and they are weaker ? I know the combo cool down that doesn't bother me , but the damages are ~ the same ?

ty .

p.s : every zone consider.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

why would they change the damages?

relativz

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    why would they change the damages?
    i've heard from friends...

This is not true, most of your opponents defenses are probably increased. You do need a more than average gear to have fun as an archer these days.

Little archer Senior Member

have fun spamming 200-300 in dcz 400-700 in rlb and 450-550 in cz

relativz

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    have fun spamming 200-300 in dcz 400-700 in rlb and 450-550 in cz
    hmm?

Uzu

go sin. sin was always a good opportunity class being pretty solid and in my opinion overpowered. as an archer u won't have any chances besides ks to get a kill from a guy with the same gear as you, also sin is hella fun to play, even these days. just my two cents.

i love archer, played it for 6 years. depending on what server you play, your gear needs to be slightly above avg, but you have to know how to play above all else. you can easily get high ap on what ever server your playing, for instance pp over wp and in, or elf rings over rol etc. you will obviously die very fast with this gear, so thats where your own playing skills comes in as to whether you are free np or not. it really comes down to the person and how comfortable they are with playing as archer or sin.
    oh, and to anwser the question as to whether archer dmg was decreased, no it is still the same.
    -scards

relativz

Quote Originally Posted by scards View Post
    i love archer, played it for 6 years. depending on what server you play, your gear needs to be slightly above avg, but you have to know how to play above all else. you can easily get high ap on what ever server your playing, for instance pp over wp and in, or elf rings over rol etc. you will obviously die very fast with this gear, so thats where your own playing skills comes in as to whether you are free np or not. it really comes down to the person and how comfortable they are with playing as archer or sin.
    oh, and to anwser the question as to whether archer dmg was decreased, no it is still the same.
    -scards
    I played archer for 4-5 years .. I know how to play archer aswell but after the cool down I don't really know what to go for . I know how to play sin and archer but better archer . And I wanna go with like ee +8 or maybe iron bow +11rev or higher for Ardream / rlb . Armors will be nice too with accessories aswell .
    And I like being tank-archer with some ap accessories in the side , like u said pp and judi belt ...