DCZ Warrior Bulid

This is a discussion on DCZ Warrior Bulid within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what can i get with 32 gbs for dcz warrior...
Page: 1

Default DCZ Warrior Bulid

what can i get with 32 gbs
    for dcz warrior

Bastard

Well, what kind of build do you want?
    Berserker build or tank build?
    Dualies or single?
    Sword, spear, club or axe?
    What armour?

Banned

That's what he is asking you ...
    for dcz :

chitins +1rev
    rappy+4rev
    old rocs
    old wp
    old skele belt
    old pe/warrior earring+1

what kevin said is a nice tank build but this way u will hit for 300dmg and if u dont have a duffer with u all the time u wont kill even a fly.on the other hand, with this budget, this is the best you can aim for so go for it

Bastard

Try the following, if you can find it:
    Avedon +7: 11gb roughly, if you can find one
    FP+8 set: 5gb
    Dual old RoCs: 6gb
    Old Str Necklace: Not much, 50m tops. (choose this if you have a good combo because of AP, of not, go for old WP)
    Old Belt of Strength: 50m (same as above, will give low AC, but high AP)
    Dual Old PE: 50m

This will give you a high AP but low AC, so this is a good build if you are good, and gives you a little money left over !

if u pick bastards build and you buy avedon +7 , rocs ,fp set +8,and dual old pe you have like 8-9 gbs more for neck and belt
    you can buy a sash of sorrows +1 and a wdn +1 if you search for a while
    well this is almost the items i have except for the avedon and its pretty good i can say

Bastard

Daddids idea is good!
    But what i would actually do, is save the extra 8-9gb to resell with, and make money.
    If you start with like 7gb, you try to make deals earning 10% per deal, like buying for 500m, and selling for 550 - 600, and then you already have made 50m to 1gb!
    Try doing this, at the same time as you practice a good combo, which you will need with the build i suggested, and then, once you have some good uniques that give you a little more AC, then go PK!
    But remember: A well gear, crap combo, low skilled players gets his ass kicked by a normal geared, good combo, skilled player!

Don't you need 90 hp for Avedon 7? If so I would go with Bastard's build and use your left over money, if you can't afford it at first, to save for a Chitin 8 set, just my advice to sub for your low ac.