Eagle's Eye +7 vs Iron Bow +8

This is a discussion on Eagle's Eye +7 vs Iron Bow +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I play C-West Ardream. Currently I have around 300m and + the EE I can afford a IB +8. So ...
Page: 1

Default Eagle's Eye +7 vs Iron Bow +8

I play C-West Ardream. Currently I have around 300m and + the EE I can afford a IB +8. So right now I have around 1315 AP Wolfed. Should I go for the IB +8 or stick with the EE +8

Banned Regular Member

EE +8 will be your target , for now get ee +7 and save up for it . as far as i know ib +8 is more expensive and has more AP but EE +7 got resistance nad huge hp/mp bonus which u need as an archer at dcz . ( I speak with experience ) .
    Hope it helped

O_o Senior Member

EE need to be ur choice... Cost less and has nice bonuses, and there is no such a big diff in the dmg

As they said keep saving money for EE+8, it costs around 23-24gbs. Switching EE7 for IB8 isnt worth it.

i think he made a mistake when he said he will stick with ee+8? he got ee+7 atm..
    Depending on your gear i'd say you go for ib+8 and w/e u can wait for ee+8 lawl..

Little archer Senior Member

ee+7 is probably one of the worst bows out there. its really expensive when in reality it is barely better than ib7

why do you need stats as an archer again? archers 1v1 dps is the lowest ingame and the easiest to avoid (move to the side hurr)

focus on max AP. get that ib+8

once you get the ee+8, start upping the ib with tears til at least +7 +8 reb and resell, ez.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    ee+7 is probably one of the worst bows out there. its really expensive when in reality it is barely better than ib7

why do you need stats as an archer again? archers 1v1 dps is the lowest ingame and the easiest to avoid (move to the side hurr)

focus on max AP. get that ib+8

once you get the ee+8, start upping the ib with tears til at least +7 +8 reb and resell, ez.
    We're talking about DCZ here , without hp / mp bonus , and I guess he doesn't have a over-average geared , he will drop like a butterfly without any ressis/hp/mp of ee .

Little archer Senior Member

and without ap he will be hitting people for 200-300 damage with shadow shot

all he needs is a dd helm and then just stack ap

this is sooo true, people gotta keep in mind the low damage with shadow shot. a skele belt and or dd helm is only needed

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom94 View Post
    this is sooo true, people gotta keep in mind the low damage with shadow shot. a skele belt and or dd helm is only needed
    If you dont have raw bow ap, you are better off as tankish, for arrow shower... I know i know, archer cool down yes, but archer combo has power still, but you gotta tank... EE has about the stats of a WP, which is really good.

In ardream, shadow shot only good with raw bow +...

ib, hands down
    ap > all, esp in dcz

In dcz go for max ap if u play archer!