Deep+8 or hanguk+7 or javana+7

This is a discussion on Deep+8 or hanguk+7 or javana+7 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I've tried friends hanguk+7 when i had 73lvl and it gives me just 15-20 ap more than deep +7. So ...
Page: 1

Mezmerize

I've tried friends hanguk+7 when i had 73lvl and it gives me just 15-20 ap more than deep +7. So here comes my question : Which one and why should I go with? I'm using personal spear+7 in main hand if it matters.

hanguk....out of those 3

trz

get a Deep+8 and a javana+7 if possible, always good to have both

I've tried friends hanguk+7 when i had 73lvl and it gives me just 15-20 ap more than deep +8. So here comes my question : Which one and why should I go with? I'm using personal spear+7 in main hand if it matters.[/b]
    is that what you mean? O.o

Hanguk also has more elemental damage if i remember corretly, so i would definately pick hanguk. Im not sure on personal spear's AP, but if it isnt that high, then do not go for javana, unless the AP is pretty good (115+) than ill consider using a javana

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

The Javana is great because of the hp bonuses, but the Personal Spear already covers that. Hanguk is nice, but it looks weird with the personal spear xD Deep has high attack, not much else. If you don't care what you look like, go for the hanguk. If you wanna look pimp, go for the javana, the hp will help out a crapload, and it looks sexy with the personal spear.

The Javana is great because of the hp bonuses, but the Personal Spear already covers that. Hanguk is nice, but it looks weird with the personal spear xD Deep has high attack, not much else. If you don't care what you look like, go for the hanguk. If you wanna look pimp, go for the javana, the hp will help out a crapload, and it looks sexy with the personal spear.[/b]
    oooo yeah i forgot that the personal spear gives hp >.<

than in that case, definately get a hanguk +7, since your spear already gives hp, im sure u&#39;d prefer more ap/str ^^

Mezmerize

is that what you mean? O.o[/b]
    nope, i compared mine deep+7 with friends hanguk and the diff was like 15-20ap.

StayBack

Dont think that only 15 ap diff, anyway Hanguk +7 FTW!!

nope, i compared mine deep+7 with friends hanguk and the diff was like 15-20ap.[/b]
    wow... are you serious? a lvl 73 warrior only gains 15-20 AP with a hanguk and deep +7? O.o a deep 7 has 98 AP while hanguk has "+7 - 93, 90 Poison, 11 STR " ... even when i had my adream warrior, a hanguk +7 would give me like 10-20 AP difference than a +7 deep scar (main hand was a smurky +7) im pretty sure it should be more dude.............. i mean 5 AP compared to 11 str... and isnt it true that at higher lvl, each str point gives you more AP compared to low lvls? O.o

well anyways, hanguk gives more hp, go for hanguk then~! ap ftw~!, also 20 more elemental damage compared to a deep 7, but teh price is quite a bit higher, so if ya have decent/good accesorise already, go for hanguk, if ya dont have that good accesories, go for deep and use extra money on accesories ^^

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

deep 8 son. u know u wanna be like me :P and for the love of god gogo 80 so we can pk ^_^