Defensive/Support warrior

This is a discussion on Defensive/Support warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, hello everyone im just thinking. Recently i watched a video of a guy on carnac west lvl 82 having ...
Page: 1

Elipsa

Default Defensive/Support warrior

Well, hello everyone im just thinking. Recently i watched a video of a guy on carnac west lvl 82 having 70 attack/75 defense redestribution. Just wonderin what people have to say about those stats and if any of you ever done it tell me how was it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elipsa View Post
    Well, hello everyone im just thinking. Recently i watched a video of a guy on carnac west lvl 82 having 70 attack/75 defense redestribution. Just wonderin what people have to say about those stats and if any of you ever done it tell me how was it.
    Never tried, but by what I see it should be great for VS, not that good for pk tho.
    You'll lose Blooding and Hell Blade which r important for you in VS and in PK.

In a vs u would win probably any 80 attacker build with same items or even better items to ur enemy.

But in pk ur dmgs will fall and def isn't so important since warrior is a defensive class and need more AP and better skills for dmgs.

Banned

good question, going to send this topic to the appropriate section where you may find more help.

good luck.

builds of classes will always be based on how the player wants to play. ive tried being a full def warrior and its fun receiving 200-400 damage from 3.5k+ ap warriors but its some what useless in pk since you cant do much damage unless your targets are full duffed and if you have nice enough items to have massive attack power. but some people like to play that way. but i think using a warrior with hell blade is the best way to use him/her in a party cause thats what warriors do in a party, smash and smash and in order to do that you need the highest damaging skill at your arsenal,hell blade, or could that lvl 83 passion skill,forgot what its called but then again thats not costinent. ive tried many builds but my favorite overall is hellblade with decent and screw shock stun cause that barely works nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by ussghost6304 View Post
    builds of classes will always be based on how the player wants to play. ive tried being a full def warrior and its fun receiving 200-400 damage from 3.5k+ ap warriors but its some what useless in pk since you cant do much damage unless your targets are full duffed and if you have nice enough items to have massive attack power. but some people like to play that way. but i think using a warrior with hell blade is the best way to use him/her in a party cause thats what warriors do in a party, smash and smash and in order to do that you need the highest damaging skill at your arsenal,hell blade, or could that lvl 83 passion skill,forgot what its called but then again thats not costinent. ive tried many builds but my favorite overall is hellblade with decent and screw shock stun cause that barely works nowadays
    god bless u son.
    copy that, i skept shock stun from the day i am 80 as well.

decent is epic has saved my ass many times as well as other party members who you see getting hit but you can't reach em just decent bam!

But on topic you would have to be 83 I think to do this build if you want to keep 10 in master still not sure ill check later when I login to game.If that is the case I would go passion. Passion is a good build even better if you have two or three other warriors in party, who are passion.

Edit could you post a link to to the video I kind of want to see how he dose with his build
    Last edited by chintan; 12-14-2010 at 11:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chintan View Post
    decent is epic has saved my ass many times as well as other party members who you see getting hit but you can't reach em just decent bam!

But on topic you would have to be 83 I think to do this build if you want to keep 10 in master still not sure ill check later when I login to game.If that is the case I would go passion. Passion is a good build even better if you have two or three other warriors in party, who are passion.

Edit could you post a link to to the video I kind of want to see how he dose with his build
    to have 80 on attack and 10 on master along with descent u dont need 80...
    for Evading u need to be 82.
    for Descent u need to be only 79, so on 80 u'll have it anyway.

mrrogers

The only way i could see def being used is for a major tanker, but even for tanking i wouldnt add more def than i already had

Quote Originally Posted by Elipsa View Post
    i think horror from ares once skilled full def for trying it...

i saw screenshots from that

but i think it is like others already told cha... u miss the good att skills... so i'd prefer 80 att...

Banned for scamming.

gonna sux ballz if you ask me.
    the warrior is ment to be played 1 way and that is atack. the only benifit you ll have from going def is if you are a tanker for NT and nothign else. ppl dont eaven bother atacking warriors nowadays ( i know i m one ) . plain and simple targets are MAGE>PRSITS and then rogue if u can slow them . by the time they start atackign the warrior he ll be tped from the mage who you killed or towned. atm i m gatheri cash to make ap whore warrior and i ll let you know how thats going.

would you mind posting the vid of the 70 attack/70 defense warrior you saw