Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Detailed Mage guide

This is a discussion on Detailed Mage guide within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Easy there kiddo. Yesyes get all personal now coz ur lill pussy cant stand a little criticisim. I said its ...
Page: 3

Imhotep

Easy there kiddo. Yesyes get all personal now coz ur lill pussy cant stand a little criticisim. I said its a overall good to start from the scratch. Imagine a butthurted pve wow carebear gets banned from wow and comes here (like thats ever gona happen) and wants to start a mage, that guide is for him. However, coz there are mistakes and overall misinterpetaions, its just not for advanced players. Besides, like ko takes that much skills anyway.

A tip for next guide makers, dont post so much subjective info, may lead to this.

Who removed ur butt plaster? Call all ur (ex)clannies to spam here now kk?[/b]

A butt plaster ? Nice one ! It's funny you called the guy who made this guide "kiddo", when you are the one that needs to do some serious growing up.

He posted this guy to help the new players who wanted to try mage, they kept asking what build to go, how many stats, what build would it hit hard, would slow etc, this guide tells them what they need to know to have the basics of a good build.

If you actually want to contribute to this section of the forum, how about just politely mentioning what you think could be improved in the guide, or perhaps what is incorrect, you know, instead of just running your mouth everytime.

Instead of just trolling this section (to a game you don't even play, and haven't played in... how long ?) perhaps you should just stop acting like you know everything and just stop being a complete self-centred egocentric ass-hole.

NeronDomitius

awesome guide by awesome mage ^^

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

A butt plaster ? Nice one ! It's funny you called the guy who made this guide "kiddo", when you are the one that needs to do some serious growing up.

He posted this guy to help the new players who wanted to try mage, they kept asking what build to go, how many stats, what build would it hit hard, would slow etc, this guide tells them what they need to know to have the basics of a good build.

If you actually want to contribute to this section of the forum, how about just politely mentioning what you think could be improved in the guide, or perhaps what is incorrect, you know, instead of just running your mouth everytime.

Instead of just trolling this section (to a game you don't even play, and haven't played in... how long ?) perhaps you should just stop acting like you know everything and just stop being a complete self-centred egocentric ass-hole.[/b]

-_-

If u try so hard to be in an opposite state with me all the time then try just a bit harder. U dont have anything else to do around here?

Anyways since u atleast try to ask (doesnt matter the real motives) ill ask. Tho i rly dont have time to start all over again. So, IB is tarded belt, anything that has a blizzard is better off with a GB, not to mention the other benefits. If u wanna know more about ice ask someone who can write an essay about that, i.e camamon or festo. If u wanna know more how good GB is, use ur dam fuqing brain. (u immo should know coz i think i had an argument about that issue long ago). IN is another tarded piece of jewelry for a decent mage to have, if u wanna know more use a calculator or read a certain post about that in a topic made for that. BF rings arent ment only to increase dmg.

About PK style, its bit wrong to say that DD kinda mages are only to "blast everything under teh sun". Mage is ment for CC, it means u CC around and let ur volley of destruction over enemy(s) when its best. I.e some idiots still nova at the wrong time, most tarded thing for a mage is to be a tip of spear and nova as soon as enemy is at range. I remember lerva and sheild kicking eternety mages from pk party coz of that xD

Now to flame again, i called the maker a kiddo after he acted this way in a reply to my first post, as u should have seen. Imho i hardly give a dam how someone is dumb enuff to get insulted by a justified criticism on his account.

And yes i troll around, get smth better to care about. However i only post when i see an absolute stupidity. At the beginning i was egar to help and shit but im boored nowdays so i only post when its crucial and i wanna point smth important out. I cant help that (i say this over and over again) this community has a degenerated overall skill lvl and a huge knowledge shortage. Havent seen cama post here for ages, cant blame him tho, im too pretty tierd of this senseless job.

Hope that helps kk?

P.S even my mini flame is weak, im having fun only at blah, ko4life is booooring.

sexyrexy

please get outa this topic all you do is cause flames because you think you know whats right

in - retarded heh 10 weapon defence is retarded kk bb
    over what 30 ac and 150 more hp?

ib sucks compared to gb- why ice is already high and int is suposed to effect slow and stun rate... well doesnt make a differnece for slow rate .. 50 hp ZOMG 500 mp oh god or 20 defence heh

if you quit ko why do you still hang around KO4life??? is your life that pittiful that all you can manage to do in your free time is to hang around a forum for a game you dont even play?

how can you say the community has an overall degenerated skill lvl .. you dont play anymore what gives you the right to judge that?

bf rings arent ment only to boost dmg.. thats retarded yes they are.. on ares shios= rom, imir/fr 3x rom...
    a rom has better stats then any of them besides elemental dmg... so yes they are made to boost dmg

p.s. shawn sorry for flaming in your guide thread but i think you would approve of it ^_^

NP at all rex

Magyk,

You make it sound like you made this wonderfull reply, with constructive criticism. The fact is you did not try to point out anything that you may have disagreed with. Instead you simply posted that I'm a noob who knows shit about this game. So I feel my response was pretty appropriate. Now that being said it was nice to actually see what it was in my guide that you disagreed with me on, because it truly shows how long you have been away from this game. I will stress to anyone who reads this guide and all of its replies, please don't take Magyk's advice. Anyone who pk's against baba'd lvl 80's, and I'm talking about parties of 80's not a party with a random lvl 80 warrior, would agree that IB > GB. 1st off you could be a lvl 62 paper fire mage and drop blizzard on a party and slow half of them regardless of what your gear is. Again anyone who plays ^^ would agree with that. So for that reason 20 ac > 10 int, 50hp. Also anyone who says that an IN is a "tarded piece of jewelry" is completely wrong. As any class not just mage you need all the weapon def. you can get, and 20 stats in hp isnt to shabby either. If you read my guide Magyk you would see that I wrote that I would consider an ep+3 over an IN however. Lastly don't put words in my mouth or change around what I wrote. I never said "DD kinda mages are only to "blast everything under teh sun". I said thats what they are normally doing. The point I was making there was actually for the ice mages who stand there with their thumbs up their asses waiting for their novas to cool down.

Sry for the late reply.

First of all i said i dont fuking plan to bother to go all things over and over again, i already did enough. Instead of trying to go into some senseless argument again use ur brain and/or calculator or gtfo and go emo. IN is only good if u face daggers, EP provides alot more benefits while only real good thing on IN is str bonus.

AC whoring and shit is so primitive, mage needs to survive but no piece of itemlryyy doesnt compensate lack of howto's, if mage is good enough any melee has a dam hard time even to hit him unless u zerg the mage. Only way to kill a zerg is another zerg so get a good party, mage aint a dam solo char.

Yesyes, dont take any of my advice xD ima nubmenngz

If ud just get real and stop being so fenboy of ur dam guide. Good u wrote that and u posted it here, get ballz to face the public. I said its a ok guide for a starter. U think im only here to flame and troll and fuking whine around? I dont think so, quit being so overprotective and use ur brain and figure out whats wrong.

Besides, where on earth u saw me calling u a noob? o_o

Imhotep

Sry for the late reply.

First of all i said i dont fuking plan to bother to go all things over and over again, i already did enough. Instead of trying to go into some senseless argument again use ur brain and/or calculator or gtfo and go emo. IN is only good if u face daggers, EP provides alot more benefits while only real good thing on IN is str bonus.

AC whoring and shit is so primitive, mage needs to survive but no piece of itemlryyy doesnt compensate lack of howto's, if mage is good enough any melee has a dam hard time even to hit him unless u zerg the mage. Only way to kill a zerg is another zerg so get a good party, mage aint a dam solo char.

Yesyes, dont take any of my advice xD ima nubmenngz

If ud just get real and stop being so fenboy of ur dam guide. Good u wrote that and u posted it here, get ballz to face the public. I said its a ok guide for a starter. U think im only here to flame and troll and fuking whine around? I dont think so, quit being so overprotective and use ur brain and figure out whats wrong.

Besides, where on earth u saw me calling u a noob? o_o[/b]
    lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

(I think that's enough l's)

lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

(I think that's enough l's)[/b]
    Aaaw, hope they are +9's atleast or no topic bonus meng.

-_-

If u try so hard to be in an opposite state with me all the time then try just a bit harder. U dont have anything else to do around here?
    Anyways since u atleast try to ask (doesnt matter the real motives) ill ask. Tho i rly dont have time to start all over again. So, IB is tarded belt, anything that has a blizzard is better off with a GB, not to mention the other benefits. If u wanna know more about ice ask someone who can write an essay about that, i.e camamon or festo. If u wanna know more how good GB is, use ur dam fuqing brain. (u immo should know coz i think i had an argument about that issue long ago). IN is another tarded piece of jewelry for a decent mage to have, if u wanna know more use a calculator or read a certain post about that in a topic made for that. BF rings arent ment only to increase dmg.

About PK style, its bit wrong to say that DD kinda mages are only to "blast everything under teh sun". Mage is ment for CC, it means u CC around and let ur volley of destruction over enemy(s) when its best. I.e some idiots still nova at the wrong time, most tarded thing for a mage is to be a tip of spear and nova as soon as enemy is at range. I remember lerva and sheild kicking eternety mages from pk party coz of that xD

Now to flame again, i called the maker a kiddo after he acted this way in a reply to my first post, as u should have seen. Imho i hardly give a dam how someone is dumb enuff to get insulted by a justified criticism on his account.

And yes i troll around, get smth better to care about. However i only post when i see an absolute stupidity. At the beginning i was egar to help and shit but im boored nowdays so i only post when its crucial and i wanna point smth important out. I cant help that (i say this over and over again) this community has a degenerated overall skill lvl and a huge knowledge shortage. Havent seen cama post here for ages, cant blame him tho, im too pretty tierd of this senseless job.

Hope that helps kk?
    P.S even my mini flame is weak, im having fun only at blah, ko4life is booooring.[/b]
    that was very long time ago, now ppl got some brains

and for mages GB>IB in any case for Ice mage 100% better :P

that was very long time ago, now ppl got some brains

and for mages GB>IB in any case for Ice mage 100% better :P[/b]
    Lerva for queen (drag)!!

And dont lie lervamusun, look, ppl are stupidz U should make a guide how to look ghey in completes and tp ppl around xD

Lerva for queen (drag)!!

And dont lie lervamusun, look, ppl are stupidz U should make a guide how to look ghey in completes and tp ppl around xD[/b]
    lerva sucks tping me around when im 1 hit removed from 50 np AQ to lerva.

But i agree with first post of magyk... you learn nothing with a guid. Personal expierience > everything. It might clear up some stuff but that would be it.

Not a bad job tho, putting all the knowledge into 1 post , makes it a lot easyer to find something. Keep up the good work.

Lerva for queen (drag)!!

And dont lie lervamusun, look, ppl are stupidz U should make a guide how to look ghey in completes and tp ppl around xD[/b]

gg which know how to play mage ( ice mage ofc ) dont need any guide, and stop blame me fatass you know that complete >>>> your ghay crimsons

and to simon, newbie you dieyng so fast thats why i try save your azz

gg which know how to play mage ( ice mage ofc ) dont need any guide, and stop blame me fatass you know that complete >>>> your ghay crimsons
    and to simon, newbie you dieyng so fast thats why i try save your azz [/b]

i use crimsons too :unsure:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123