Dex helps a priest?

This is a discussion on Dex helps a priest? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Just a question, Does dex help on a priest (If u use ROL or Legionaire band) Because they say warriors ...
Page: 1

Default Dex helps a priest?

Just a question,
    Does dex help on a priest (If u use ROL or Legionaire band)
    Because they say warriors with dex on Lugias or Gig Axe helps with Scream or legcut.
    Or is dex useless for priest?

Phobby

Default DEX

I guess not as all the priest attacks have 100% to hit.

dex boosts dodge rate which makes non-100% skills (like leg cut, scream, shock stun) used on you be less accurate (example is dcz where warrior skill cleave will fail A LOT on rogues because they are filled with dex but will work very good on other classes)

the thing about dex boosting accuracy is highly debatable, everybody has their own opinion, my personal is that it doesnt because i pked on a lvl 80 warrior using my friends rogue accesories and didnt have a feeling non-100% skills are working better, other theory is that dex boosts accuracy if used with item like skeleton belt, but as i said all are theories and are hard to test/prove

and the thing is that on int priest rings as ROL or LB are used the most is not the fact they have dex, but the fact that they have a lot of defense, a lot of hp, and a lot of resistances all together, from which the most important one is LR, cause being stunned sucks

TheSonOfSam

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post
    dex boosts dodge rate which makes non-100% skills (like leg cut, scream, shock stun) used on you be less accurate (example is dcz where warrior skill cleave will fail A LOT on rogues because they are filled with dex but will work very good on other classes)

the thing about dex boosting accuracy is highly debatable, everybody has their own opinion, my personal is that it doesnt because i pked on a lvl 80 warrior using my friends rogue accesories and didnt have a feeling non-100% skills are working better, other theory is that dex boosts accuracy if used with item like skeleton belt, but as i said all are theories and are hard to test/prove

and the thing is that on int priest rings as ROL or LB are used the most is not the fact they have dex, but the fact that they have a lot of defense, a lot of hp, and a lot of resistances all together, from which the most important one is LR, cause being stunned sucks
    great contribution...ty

Quote Originally Posted by kerber View Post

Tnks aloth for this information.
    Well i have dual Imir+3 and im gonna use it on my INT priest :P
    I wont sell these because i have also a lighting mage with aztec gold faun+7

Defense Ability: 35Lightning Damage: 75Health Bonus: 12Dexterity Bonus: 12Magic Power Bonus: 12Resistance to Flame: 15Resistance to Glacier: 15Resistance to Lightning: 30