Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dex increase the chances of landing a leg cut?!

This is a discussion on Dex increase the chances of landing a leg cut?! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; dex dont work for warrior in nothing dont lost you point in dex...
Page: 2

dex dont work for warrior in nothing dont lost you point in dex

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by marjes View Post
    It's not dex on state points, it's states on items.

Banned Senior Member

I have +40 dex bonus on my warrior ( dual rof 3), and wirinom with normal attack speed, i can tell that Leg Cut or Scream work about as often as 1/30. It also depends on who you are using it on, i noticed i cut legs on mages and priests easier than on warriors, or especially rogues.

Banned Regular Member

Quote Originally Posted by marjes View Post

LOL'd this guy..^^

but yes dex on Warrior Weps (THE WARRIOR WEPS MARJES NOT THE STAT POINT ONLY STUPID WILL ADD TO STATS) will increase the rate on legcut/scream..(although adding to stats could make legcut/scream more effective just like that bonus on the weps.. if you want to add stats go ahead and waste your points.. lol)
    ppl say its only helps dodge and hit succesfully.. but as in hitting succesfully means making legcut/scream work more often..
    i myself tested it for about 2 hours in the arena with trashy weps just so i can say it works.

also i want to see if the Wep Defense on the Weps like CHD/Sherion actually work?
    was told they dnt... but i want to try myself..
    also still not sure if the shio/imir/FR work for other classes than mages.
    like if i get dual shio will it increase my DMG on chd/sherion.. (yes that what i currently have)
    or flame ring for a personal.. and imir for DV.. and so on.. the rings dnt add str to help warriors so they out of the question..
    maybe a BP with and II/Hb/Mirage?
    who has a answer for that one..

O_o Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by lFilthy View Post
    LOL'd this guy..^^

but yes dex on Warrior Weps (THE WARRIOR WEPS MARJES NOT THE STAT POINT ONLY STUPID WILL ADD TO STATS) will increase the rate on legcut/scream..(although adding to stats could make legcut/scream more effective just like that bonus on the weps.. if you want to add stats go ahead and waste your points.. lol)
    ppl say its only helps dodge and hit succesfully.. but as in hitting succesfully means making legcut/scream work more often..
    i myself tested it for about 2 hours in the arena with trashy weps just so i can say it works.

also i want to see if the Wep Defense on the Weps like CHD/Sherion actually work?
    was told they dnt... but i want to try myself..
    also still not sure if the shio/imir/FR work for other classes than mages.
    like if i get dual shio will it increase my DMG on chd/sherion.. (yes that what i currently have)
    or flame ring for a personal.. and imir for DV.. and so on.. the rings dnt add str to help warriors so they out of the question..
    maybe a BP with and II/Hb/Mirage
    ?
    who has a answer for that one..
    Nop, doesn't work.

And @com, on people with high GR it work less.

Banned Senior Member

If dexterity did increase leg cut/ scream, it would be funny to have a designated leg cut warrior in a party who would have maxed out dexterity. ( stats+ item bonus as much as possible)

Video Designer/Programmer Senior Member LotusBomb's Avatar

no way to decrease?

even I noticed that when I was playing with warrior.... it slightly increases chance of leg cutting the enemy when you have more dex tihng, but then you will need to increase your attack from other unique by making them to +2 or +3 .. :P

I have a friend who is using dual weapons aswell, and he told me u got higher chance that legcut will success, i have no idea about DEX.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

i think also less attack fails if u have more dext

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12