Dex or Tank

This is a discussion on Dex or Tank within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well been playing for 2yrs now and most ppl told me to build up rogue (sin) as a 'Tank' so ...
Page: 1

Well been playing for 2yrs now and most ppl told me to build up rogue (sin) as a 'Tank' so iron set...dual eme (now hr+1s) and rols giving me good def and weapon def and hp.....now with the new minor i dunno if it works out really well since u cant base ur healing on minor....I met a rogue recently and saw a couple of others who think that the best items are dex ones....i.e. se+2/3 pp+3 rols (at least +2 he told me) and these latter rogues do really well and are like lvl 80s ( I'm lvl 76 myself)

What do you think is the ultimate setting for a high lvl rogue??

In simpler terms : AP vs HP&DEF?

Well been playing for 2yrs now and most ppl told me to build up rogue (sin) as a 'Tank' so iron set...dual eme (now hr+1s) and rols giving me good def and weapon def and hp.....now with the new minor i dunno if it works out really well since u cant base ur healing on minor....I met a rogue recently and saw a couple of others who think that the best items are dex ones....i.e. se+2/3 pp+3 rols (at least +2 he told me) and these latter rogues do really well and are like lvl 80s ( I'm lvl 76 myself)

What do you think is the ultimate setting for a high lvl rogue??

In simpler terms : AP vs HP&DEF?[/b]
    depends your playing style
    some ppl can still minor and pot so they dont need to change because they still be tanking
    but if u use search u can also find topics with new strategys
    like stealth and go for the kill then go for ap

mix the 2 options for balanced stats.