Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

DILEMA!

This is a discussion on DILEMA! within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; K im sort of stuck between going Fp bp or Paper bp, ive been bouncing back and fourth and cannot ...
Page: 1

Hey cutie Senior Member

K im sort of stuck between going Fp bp or Paper bp, ive been bouncing back and fourth and cannot come to a assured conclusion.
    My items arnt that Good, but im duffer, so i might just rape? Ive got money for some uniques like ROC/DR/ Dual we, but hard to find sellers in C-west

So anyways, ive got a fair pieces of fp+8, but the uniques are what screwing me over.
    I am a sort of ap maniac, but i really dont want to get pwnt by warriors or sins

the fp gives me availabilty to +5 wep defences, but low ap, but paper gives me high ap but low ac

SOME HELP CUNTS! like what build and what stats ?

ps: dont give me advice on items i cannot get!

fp ftw
    duff makes up for the lower ap and u can tank

Pretorian_BG

paper bp hp build = almost the same ac as fp bp.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

paper bp hp build = almost the same ac as fp bp.[/b]
    +1,

go 208~215 str, pump the rest into hp

K im sort of stuck between going Fp bp or Paper bp, ive been bouncing back and fourth and cannot come to a assured conclusion.
    My items arnt that Good, but im duffer, so i might just rape? Ive got money for some uniques like ROC/DR/ Dual we, but hard to find sellers in C-west

So anyways, ive got a fair pieces of fp+8, but the uniques are what screwing me over.
    I am a sort of ap maniac, but i really dont want to get pwnt by warriors or sins

the fp gives me availabilty to +5 wep defences, but low ap, but paper gives me high ap but low ac

SOME HELP CUNTS! like what build and what stats ?

ps: dont give me advice on items i cannot get![/b]

with levels, youll gain ac and as one poster stated, your ac will be close to FP.

so with lvl 72 (helis) and +8 fabrics and enought ap for hb7 (174 str)

your base defense will be:

184 from fabrics
    72 from lvls
    77 from hp
    ---
    333 base defense with zero uniques

if you can get dual we and roc (as you stated) then youll have

423 base defense as paper...

if you put 174 str for hb7 and rest into hp, youll gain an additional 77 ac because you will have 177 in hp...

as FP

youll have

446 defense with +8s
    +90 with 2x roc, we

536 base ac...

im thinking that fp looks a little sexier, also helps you go 12 master, 60 heal, 54 debuff at lvl 72 and play support when needed since youll have good mana.

my two cents:

unless you can get iron set, go fp.
    i think thats the decision breaker between fp and paper.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

with levels, youll gain ac and as one poster stated, your ac will be close to FP.

so with lvl 72 (helis) and +8 fabrics and enought ap for hb7 (174 str)

your base defense will be:

184 from fabrics
    72 from lvls
    77 from hp
    ---
    333 base defense with zero uniques

if you can get dual we and roc (as you stated) then youll have

423 base defense as paper...

if you put 174 str for hb7 and rest into hp, youll gain an additional 77 ac because you will have 177 in hp...

as FP

youll have

446 defense with +8s
    +90 with 2x roc, we

536 base ac...
    im thinking that fp looks a little sexier, also helps you go 12 master, 60 heal, 54 debuff at lvl 72 and play support when needed since youll have good mana.

my two cents:

unless you can get iron set, go fp.
    i think thats the decision breaker between fp and paper.[/b]
    add in 50 for ac valks, and 20 from pathos gloves

paper bp hp build = almost the same ac as fp bp.[/b]
    but FP bp also has much better resistances then paper, and MUCH MUCH MUCH better mana pool than paper priests :P

teh only reason i went chitin/fp bp is cuz of mana... i hate having such shit mana as a paper priest.. sux so much when pking :/

But also remember that duffs do make up for a load of the missing AP from FP to paper.... the difference in damage is pretty smalll.. i remember testing it out with a friend in arena, and i gotta say, FP bp is pretty darn good .... ofcoures, u'll hit less than paper, but with duffs, the difference in damage will be pretty small :/

Hey cutie Senior Member

Im lvl 75 bp atm btw.
    I think ima try out fp/paper build.

i think paper is great if u can find the weapon defence armors for it (and if u dont mind geting owned when u have to do some support)

i really dont think FP is a good build on c-west id reccomend goign 172 int for the weapon defences

Agreed with above. Paper HP build will see you around 900ac with avg uniques decent hp and high ap. Your tanking ability as paper comes from your wep defs and your debuffs too anyway as for duffs I'd imagine the difference would still be higher than expected. I'd imagine a FP priest would get 1700ap max in HP gears whereas a paper can get 2500 no probs still holding good hp

Pretorian_BG

but FP bp also has much better resistances then paper, and MUCH MUCH MUCH better mana pool than paper priests :P

teh only reason i went chitin/fp bp is cuz of mana... i hate having such shit mana as a paper priest.. sux so much when pking :/
    But also remember that duffs do make up for a load of the missing AP from FP to paper.... the difference in damage is pretty smalll.. i remember testing it out with a friend in arena, and i gotta say, FP bp is pretty darn good .... ofcoures, u'll hit less than paper, but with duffs, the difference in damage will be pretty small :/[/b]
    1 legionnaire band will fix the problem with the resistances.
    True u will have more mana (1000-1500 more) but u gonna loose 500+ ap and 2k+ hp. And as fp bp u'll get something like 20ac more :lol:
    And abaut the tanking part... as paper hp build if u put a shield + 1h giga/javana ull get abaut 1200ac, maybe more and almost 10k hp(with und ofc ). Which is not that bad.
    So there is no point of going fp build. If i go bp ...must choose between paper and chitin.

i heard valtronex can help you aswell as vagicil and vag cream. gl wth that crack

Pretorian_BG

i heard valtronex can help you aswell as vagicil and vag cream. gl wth that crack

[/b]
    seems they already "helping" you :lol:

But also remember that duffs do make up for a load of the missing AP from FP to paper.... the difference in damage is pretty smalll.. i remember testing it out with a friend in arena, and i gotta say, FP bp is pretty darn good .... ofcoures, u'll hit less than paper, but with duffs, the difference in damage will be pretty small :/[/b]
    Yep thats a good point. And if you go Paper and cant cast duffs before getting killed then thats bad. Thats why FP> Paper imo

Pretorian_BG

Yep thats a good point. And if you go Paper and cant cast duffs before getting killed then thats bad. Thats why FP> Paper imo[/b]
    fp>paper because the 20 more ac that u will get will save u ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast