lvl 75 int priest

This is a discussion on lvl 75 int priest within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; atm my items are: chitins +7 sh +7/lycaon +4 personal shield +3 iron set sse be+1 i have 2x roc ...
Page: 1

TooHardcore

atm my items are:
    chitins +7
    sh +7/lycaon +4
    personal shield +3
    iron set
    sse
    be+1
    i have 2x roc and 3x rom
    also have 4 gbs

should i save up for another roc and make roc+1/rom +1
    or sell the roms and get rol +0 then go for roc +1
    or.....not sure what else but any suggestions? :P

atm my items are:
    chitins +7
    sh +7/lycaon +4
    personal shield +3
    iron set
    sse
    be+1
    i have 2x roc and 3x rom
    also have 4 gbs

or.....not sure what else but any suggestions? :P[/b]
    well for int support id use those rocs to get rol+1, and make rom+1, good gr/lr balance and good def/hp on them

NeronDomitius

if ur planing on staying support priest then:
    1. sell one roc for gb's, other one trade for rol
    2. buy rom+1 for dual rom and some gb's
    3. sell 1 rom+0 for gb's
    4. sell sh+7 and lycaon+4 for gb's (or upgrade lyc to +6)
    5. if u sell lycaon+4, buy urself lycaon+6
    6. try to get lilime or we for some additional ressists
    7. this takes time but u should end up with nice char + mucho gb

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

follow what redballer said, and try 2 get a better shield or upgrade your personal shield to +5 WITH TRINAS FROM +3~+4, AND +4~ +5

TooHardcore

hmm ill work on that. About the shield though: im a terrible upgrader and have burned last 4 unique items to +4 so idk if i want to risk that just yet. what shield would you suggest if i broke my ps (no cs's)?

NeronDomitius

hmm ill work on that. About the shield though: im a terrible upgrader and have burned last 4 unique items to +4 so idk if i want to risk that just yet. what shield would you suggest if i broke my ps (no cs's)?[/b]
    DS+6/7

tommyleonghk

hmm ill work on that. About the shield though: im a terrible upgrader and have burned last 4 unique items to +4 so idk if i want to risk that just yet. what shield would you suggest if i broke my ps (no cs's)?[/b]
    upgrading from +3 to +5 all using trina wouldnt be that hard.... unless ur are really unlucky... remember....trina is a must because u only get 1 personal item once..

if you ever do burn ur personal shield...go for dread shield +5/+6...which is pretty decent...high AC and good weapon def....

atm my items are:
    chitins +7
    sh +7/lycaon +4
    personal shield +3
    iron set
    sse
    be+1
    i have 2x roc and 3x rom
    also have 4 gbs

or.....not sure what else but any suggestions? :P[/b]

i recently started going to cz more...here are my thoughts.

try to up your personal shield to around a +5 or +6, but before doing so...make sure you have a good back up.
    not sure which server you play on...but definitely try to get more stackable weapon defense either via FP, chitin, or talias and practice changing for the ocassion.
    buy at least a dd15 chitin helmet...or a dd25 helmet (the g2 grade)....whenever youre in cz, you should always have that on. a high lvl assassins top targets are always mages and priests.

if you have good weapon defenses, AC wont matter as much.

also, try to ramp up your HPs as much as possible, more so than defense (assuming you have good weapon defenses)...
    this is because more times than not, youll be tormented or maliced and this is where the weapon defenses come in handy...you shouldnt have too much of a problem if you have the proper defenses...

the problem comes when youre parasited, any buffs you have will be negated and also, youll lose 20% of your unbuffed HP....there isnt much you can do about this aside from curing yourself ASAP...but this is when the high base hp comes in handy, it can give you enough time to run, cure and get back into things...