Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dlw Mage, Staff and armor question

This is a discussion on Dlw Mage, Staff and armor question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Alright, well i think its settled then. Going with the Oasis +7 +8 if i can find it ^^ Thanks ...
Page: 2

Studdmiffin

Alright, well i think its settled then. Going with the Oasis +7 +8 if i can find it ^^

Thanks alot for the help and the replies

Studdmiffin

i suggest crystal for your budget. and as for elemental, i suggest either lightning or ice, since fire isnt that great for ardream build unless u are totally decked out.

Crystal +8 set
    Crystal +6/25 DD helmet
    Garp/Oasis/Elysium/Chaotic +7
    Shio +1/2, Imir +1/2
    Elemental pendant
    Kekuri belt (or bronze belt if u have spare cash)
    Cleric earring, WSE, AE[/b]

Alright I guess im not done.

I have the Oasis +7
    Crystal +8
    Crtstal DD

What should i get next. Kek belt, EP of Cleric earring, WSE, or AE?

Alright I guess im not done.

I have the Oasis +7
    Crystal +8
    Crtstal DD

What should i get next. Kek belt, EP of Cleric earring, WSE, or AE?[/b]
    Kek belt first. (reason: for a low price, you're able to get 30 Fr and 30 AC which is an awesome bargain)
    Ep 2nd. (it gives a shitload of HP and AC and INT and MP. Really good for its price again.. And on pathos, it costs only a bit more than cleric earring.. but you get a shitload more stats than an earring)

LAST = earring :P Oh.. if you dont have rings already, get ROM or Shio BEFORE earrrings.... earrings last~!

oh. If you wanna cut back on the amount you hafta spend, buy a lobo pendant +2 or +3 instead of elemental pendant. Its also really good, not quite as good as EP, but its way cheaper, and its pretty decent.

Oh and.. Choosing priority of items comes down to this: how many stats you are able to get for this cost. Why i suggested a kekuri belt first, is because for 50m (pathos prices) you can get 30 AC and 30 FR.... which is pretty awesome. Why earrings last? Because for 135m (CE) you only get a few stats, while if you add 15m more (150m for EP) you can get MUCH more stats then the CE.

Studdmiffin

Alright sweet, thanks for the info

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12