Does anybody know the formula: x amount of mp (stat) = x damage done?

This is a discussion on Does anybody know the formula: x amount of mp (stat) = x damage done? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm trying to figure out if i switch from crimson buid to crystal build what my damage increase would be ...
Page: 1

Default Does anybody know the formula: x amount of mp (stat) = x damage done?

I'm trying to figure out if i switch from crimson buid to crystal build what my damage increase would be assuming I put all the extra stat points into mp. thanks

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

crystal is only 16 mp points away from crimson so my guess prolly 100 extra damage dont take my word for it. but some lvl 83 mages instead of going 255 mp they just go like 235 mp or sometime even 225. so im guessin 16 mp points aint much

Quote Originally Posted by gimmecookiesnao View Post
    crystal is only 16 mp points away from crimson so my guess prolly 100 extra damage dont take my word for it. but some lvl 83 mages instead of going 255 mp they just go like 235 mp or sometime even 225. so im guessin 16 mp points aint much
    hmmm thats a good point, guess i will stick to crimson and try to upgrade them to +8

Yeah I think you should do that because being paper and weak aren't good these days, when a lvl 83 rouge sneaks behind you and uses crit+eskrima = bb