Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

does Nebiros change ur opinoin about dual weild

This is a discussion on does Nebiros change ur opinoin about dual weild within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well,it is just my tip,i dunno for others so i wanna see comments I know ppl were avoiding duals coz ...
Page: 1

RE5PECTmf

Well,it is just my tip,i dunno for others so i wanna see comments
    I know ppl were avoiding duals coz of double weapon defence and lack of ap.But does Nebiros change abit that?Especially for new server where ppl dont have iron sets?

Nebiros at +7

Attack Power : 121
    Attack Speed : Normal
    Effective Range : 2.00
    Weight : 15.00
    Max Durability : 16000
    Current Durability : 16000
    Glacier Damage : 80
    Health Bonus : 11
    Dexterity Bonus : 22
    Required Strength : 203
    Required Health : 90 [/size][/size]

with 121ap it has 1 more ap then lugias +8 and 4ap more then tote+8

lugias +8
    Attack Power : 120
    Attack Speed : Normal
    Effective Range : 2.00
    Weight : 15.00
    Max Durability : 15500
    Current Durability : 15500
    Flame Damage : 80
    Health Bonus : 13
    Dexterity Bonus : 24
    Required Strength : 206
    Required Health : 90
    Unique

it is weaird if u compare 2h weapons to raptor which cant compete his ap,even wirinom+7 179ap+7str got will get u less ap then raptor+8 with 187ap.
    1 more thing which i notice is how nebiros boost ap goin+8,+9 and +10.
    Well tote and lugias got 9 ap more from +7 to +8 and nebiros 10.same is from +8 to +9,lugia and tote got 13 more ap and nebiros +14,which is same for 2h weapons like baal,wirinom compared to rappy.
    I dont wanna mention murky which got less ap at +9 then nebiros+8

So if u make nebiros with hanguk/javana it can be godly weapon though.Special skill is just a bonus and u can pick from 4 which is offered.
    So experienced warriors give ur opinions pls
    Ty in advanced

Its changed it alittle i suppose, i never really liked it cos i could never seam to combo as well as with axe/ club. You are right tho that Nebrios is an awesom spear tho

nebiros is awesome

but dont forget that wirinom have 120 light damage along with 179 ap and 7str it hit more than rappy +8, + its a sword
    i take ms+8 over ii+8 some times atleast

but baal +7 > wirinom+7

177 ap +7 hp and 155 flame damge

Fatality44102

I use nebiros and its the best weapon that I have used. It's hard to calculate the ap though with your off hand weapon.

RE5PECTmf

nebiros is awesome
    but dont forget that wirinom have 120 light damage along with 179 ap and 7str it hit more than rappy +8, + its a sword
    i take ms+8 over ii+8 some times atleast

but baal +7 > wirinom+7

177 ap +7 hp and 155 flame damge[/b]

Ye baal is better for warriors but Wirinom can be used by warriors+priests so price is higher(coz u can find buyer easier).
    I doubt wirinom would hit more than raptor,maybe on high mobs with alot of ac,but generaly in cz wont,especially if ppl r debuffed.

I use nebiros and its the best weapon that I have used. It's hard to calculate the ap though with your off hand weapon.[/b]
    Tell me which nebiros u picked and is it +7 or higher?

Ye baal is better for warriors but Wirinom can be used by warriors+priests so price is higher(coz u can find buyer easier).
    I doubt wirinom would hit more than raptor,maybe on high mobs with alot of ac,but generaly in cz wont,especially if ppl r debuffed.
    Tell me which nebiros u picked and is it +7 or higher? [/b]
    If u go higher than +7 it just gets better and better lol, i must admit i do like this separ alot

Fatality44102

+7 undefeatable nebiros with hanguk +7. Soon as I can find one, I'm getting chaos nebiros and hanguk +8

RE5PECTmf

If u go higher than +7 it just gets better and better lol, i must admit i do like this separ alot[/b]
    Than dont quit faggot and join me at pk,Dupewar here
    Got mute with my acc for 2 days

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i could roll with Nebiros on my right hand without a off hand weapon and still do cool dmg thats how i find Nebiros to be the coolest 1 handed weapon :P

my friend from bera who had like 2nd or 3rd ball +7 in server said it hitted the same as +8 hb and +8 hb hitted harder than raptor ;o

angelsdream

I would just use the nebiros if it was a Chaos one cause the effect is amazing (I cant imagine a party with 5 wariors using chaos baal+8).

If you're willing to buy an other one then just stay with raptor.

I dont agree with weapon defense reduce double with dual, however it do reduce a bit more than 2h. I have tested with raptor+7 and lugia+7 & hanguk+7 on warrior with iron set

Raptor+7 = 457, 396, 407, 433, 466. Average damage: 431.8

Lugia+7 & hanguk+7 = 412, 450, 436, 380, 372. Average damage: 410

When i vs a friend when he have shell+8, hb+8, iron set, I mostly drag his hp down to 10-15% , if weapon defense do reduce double with dual, I don't think I can drag his hp down to that much :lol: while i have shell+7, lugia+7, hanguk+7, and I only have wp+1, strings of skull :blink: And he can combo!

dUdEpAt

Hey respect long time no talk :P, anyways, I have used both lugias +8/hanguk +8, and nebiros +7/hanguk +8, I really like the nebiros especially if u get like the undefeatable(stops from tps) It pretty much owns, But i'd rather have wiri +7/baal +7 or wiri +8/baal+8 :P

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Nebiros definitely makes dual wield a viable choice vs. the weapons from the past expansions up to Moradon Resurrection (II,Raptor,HB,Avedon,etc.). However considering that there is also Baal and Wirinom to choose from, that both also have better AP than the equivalent + of other similar type weapons, I would rather go with Baal or Wirinom when deciding between those 3 weapons.

zrocker0404

Yea i think it does alot because Nebiros+7 and Hanguk+8 is as good at baal or wirinom+7 imo cus u get HP with it, around 160 elemental, 22 dex so r skill misses less and with 121+whatever ap u get from 100 ap hanguk+STR from it it's definatly beastly. I always thought you took main hand (121AP) +1/2off hand (50AO) and add = 171 ap+ 13STR so like 180-185 AP easily+ 160 elemental so better than baal or wirinom if u can get a hanguk+8 imo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast