Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

does Nebiros change ur opinoin about dual weild

This is a discussion on does Nebiros change ur opinoin about dual weild within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have undef nebiros +7 and hanguk +7, for me the best combination for a warrior ( one haned). everybody ...
Page: 2

i have undef nebiros +7 and hanguk +7, for me the best combination for a warrior ( one haned).
    everybody says sweet kiss nebiors >chaos > undef. but I think undef is better than chaos in pk. Cuz its really make me sick when mage tping my victim before last hit thats why I like undef better than chaos. but ofcourse sweet kiss always pwn but damn it so expensive

Elias1982

i have tested chaos nebiros +8 with hankug +8 !!!! >>>>>>>>way beter>>>>>>>>>>>> of all i try till now(avedon +8, toto +9/impact+9(reb))
    i didn't test raptor +9 yet so i can't tell...
    p.s. chaos is the best for vs roques with pedal minor heal....

i have tested chaos nebiros +8 with hankug +8 !!!! >>>>>>>>way beter>>>>>>>>>>>> of all i try till now(avedon +8, toto +9/impact+9(reb))
    i didn't test raptor +9 yet so i can't tell...
    p.s. chaos is the best for vs roques with pedal minor heal....[/b]
    I have a Play on friends warrior with Neviros and Hanguk and the combo pwned, i love it

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

nebiros +7/+8 and deep +9 pwnz in cz so i think nebiros is best 1h spear till now

i could roll with Nebiros on my right hand without a off hand weapon and still do cool dmg thats how i find Nebiros to be the coolest 1 handed weapon :P[/b]
    yea with my chaos nebiros +7 and gabs+5, i had like 2100 ap and could roll ppl hittin 450-650....and with the gabs i had 1800 def, im lvl 77 and could rol an 81 warrior bc he couldnt out dmg me,(he was buffed i had hp buff only)

kishtan

yea with my chaos nebiros +7 and gabs+5, i had like 2100 ap and could roll ppl hittin 450-650....and with the gabs i had 1800 def, im lvl 77 and could rol an 81 warrior bc he couldnt out dmg me,(he was buffed i had hp buff only)[/b]
    Be interesting to try using a nebiros +7 with a gab +7. I'm assuming the curse effects of the gabe and nebiros would be active?

Well im new with 2h weapons. I didnt like them. The first time when i tried an exp toto7+ exp impact7 combo was when the dungeon came ingame. I liked it coz i made more damage with them on deva. I didnt want to invest more money in them. Just before the "gb dupe event" (when prices went to the sky) i bought some items to prevent my loss due to the inflation. And i liked the lugias. With my last money i bought a hanguk7, but 2weeks ago i switched it to a graham8 coz it gives more AP. I like that spear especially when i have to tank the towers in cz. With ss7, lugias is cool. The of the nebiros are better, it has a special effect. I think ill try to get one. (I just need money)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12