weapon enchant, attack scrolls for light mages....

This is a discussion on weapon enchant, attack scrolls for light mages.... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; does these help at all? I think I used them once awhile back and didn't notice any difference in damage, ...
Page: 1

mrmagic2008

does these help at all? I think I used them once awhile back and didn't notice any difference in damage, maybe they help in stun?

sirkill

well if it raises ur ap then ur staff attack would do more dmg but as far as ur other skills i dont think it would affect them

lil_mageskillz

it does no damage difference with ur skills. but its been said b4 that it increases the stun for light mages. but not sure if its true.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

if u use a lion scroll it will add 10 to all stats, which will increase your stun rate, or so said, the more int u have the more u will stun ~~

str and wolf and weapon enchant will increase the "r" part of your blading damage... probably by something like 1-5 damage lol.....

besides that doesnt do anything :P

lion scroll helps though, as pointed out already

I pked on AP scroll and weapon enchant scroll and str buff

It helps in stun rate over all

Raising AP definately raises stun.. As LR mage I always asked wolf and used AP enchant, always noticed the stun difference..

mm back on manes when i played on infa's light mage was a big difference with wolf/ap sc. so id imagine increasing your ap would increase your stun rate..makes sense..more staff ap more over all ap. and better staff ap helps with the stun

zooli

Well in that case using jewelrys with str like Roc, Rof and so on should also improve stunrate!?
    Didnīt try that out because back in the old days it was Int that boosted stunrate.
    Anyhow changing anything in charbuild right now may be useless because when new patch comes up they probably ruined it all again.