DCZ Mage States Question

This is a discussion on DCZ Mage States Question within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey... My mage in C West is crimson build, and I put the rest of the point on MP... So ...
Page: 1

MrsJixe

Default DCZ Mage States Question

Hey... My mage in C West is crimson build, and I put the rest of the point on MP... So my question is, is it increasing my dmg or not?

I have pretty descent items ( i guess ) but my hp are like 1500 unbuffed (w/o valks) xD i hit about 380-360 (without R) and im ice mage...

So did any1 test the diffrent between those 2 and tell me what he found out? Cause if it doesnt increase my dmg, then those 30-35 points on HP will defently help me ^^

Thnx!

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Back in KE I was told that mp armors only increase your dmg on mobs, but what the hell do I know, havent played mage in ages.

MrsJixe

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysDown View Post
    Back in KE I was told that mp armors only increase your dmg on mobs, but what the hell do I know, havent played mage in ages.
    unli?

and im talking about MP in states not on armor ^^

but thnx anyway ;d

yes mp in stats ups your damage, only the (+mp) doesnt add to pk damage

i only had 1 extra point after i got all my gear. I just threw that into HP. id rather have +40 hp , probably saved my ass countless times.