WoW really confused.....HELP on WARRIOR

This is a discussion on WoW really confused.....HELP on WARRIOR within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; ok me and my buddy have a dlw warrior on diez lvl58. we got gear of Dual 16/3earrings, dual fov+1, ...
Page: 1

ChowBoy

ok me and my buddy have a dlw warrior on diez lvl58. we got gear of Dual 16/3earrings, dual fov+1, wp+1, ib+0, chitin pauldron&pads+8 n fp boots&gloves&helm+8 and for weapon ii+6rb. stats are
    Attack: 1407
    Defense: 934
    Str: 221
    HP: 90
    Heath: 2052
    Mana: 2107

question is...is str/ap more important then ac in ardream. if so i should sell chitin and get fp8 again so i can get 8str more? how much more ap i get form the 8str? also should i get roc+0 over fov+1?

Uzu

in my opinion ONE roc is a must. two would be also good... meh its ur char but i'd pick dual ROC...
    and no, AC is an important fact too and ur ap will rise with ROCs. but ur ap is good for a dlw warrior.

ChowBoy

in my opinion ONE roc is a must. two would be also good... meh its ur char but i'd pick dual ROC...
    and no, AC is an important fact too and ur ap will rise with ROCs. but ur ap is good for a dlw warrior.[/b]
    how will my ap rise with rocs? they have 7str on roc+0 n fov+1

Uzu

how will my ap rise with rocs? they have 7str on roc+0 n fov+1[/b]
    sorry i thought ROCs+1.^^

ChowBoy

with avedon7 same jewerly and fp8 set
    ii6rb same jewerly and chitin8 pauldron and pads rest fp8

Pino

your stats are pretty good only the hp is a little low,
    and i think you can sacrifise the pauldron and pads for fp since your jewels are pretty good.
    and your ac is good enough.
    and some extra ap is always nice

I'd just keep everything like u have it and exp to 59

Manilas

I'd choose the second build with the II +6RB. Your attack power is good, your defense is very nice and your resist are decent.

Although, I would change the boots, glove and helmet from Full Plate +8 to Chitin +8. That will increase your defense even more. And if you use armor enchant scrolls (which you can get from participating in Forgotten Temples or buiying them from people) your defense would increase another 50.

Only thing you could do to top that then is to get higher level unique accessories (WP+2, Dual Fov +2, ....). Maybe change your earrings for Warrior Earrings or Platinum Earrings. You would get less strength but more defense and HP (and resist if you choose WE's).

and buy pathos gloves with attack increase to rogue

thats another 50-100 ap more, and 3% more dmg to sins which are the majority in dcz