Leonards

This is a discussion on Leonards within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey there well im starting as a chitin bp i got set chitin +8 ps+6 n a leonard +7 but ...
Page: 1

hey there
    well im starting as a chitin bp i got set chitin +8 ps+6 n a leonard +7
    but there idk if i got the right one is this leonard is called
    Mean Leonard
    so im wondering how many kinds of leonard can i get and what are they special powers

there are 3 if Im not wrong...

Leonar (1H Priest Mace)
    * Undefeatable: Target may not be summoned by his or her party for a given period of time.
    * Weak Dwarf: Shrinks enemy and decreases attack and defense rate by 5%
    * Mean: Attacking blinds the objects view for a certain period of time.

=o thanks

there are 3 if Im not wrong...

Leonar (1H Priest Mace)
    * Undefeatable: Target may not be summoned by his or her party for a given period of time.
    * Weak Dwarf: Shrinks enemy and decreases attack and defense rate by 5%
    * Mean: Attacking blinds the objects view for a certain period of time.[/b]
    Weak Dwarf was changed to:

Bombastic Giant: Target's size grows and decreases ac by 150. (Not sure if the amount of decrease in ac is accurate)

The best one is the 1 that u have imo, cause you can blind ppl!! thats great, it gives u a good chance of running or gain some hp

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

The best one is the 1 that u have imo, cause you can blind ppl!! thats great, it gives u a good chance of running or gain some hp[/b]
    i use bombastic leonard, and i love it , it helps ppl in pk know who to aim, because being a priest, usually that person is debuffed that you are hitting, and ontop of that, it lowers their ac even MORE.

mean is good for vsing only really, blinding someone CAN help, but to most points its not going to, if you blind a warrior they cannot attack, or a preist can still throw a party heal...

it just comes down to preferance...

and undefeatable... still is so worthless... its basically HAS to work at the right time... and that like never happens... lol

seeing as how a leonard is more of a "support" bp weapon, either bombastic or mean are the way to go

acidpunk

undefeatable rules

besides preventing TP it also prevents /town or escape

it's so worth it to have undeteable... when it goes off and gives you that crucial kill

it pisses me off so bad when some1 towns at 50% or gets TPed out with 20hp left.... but now with undefeatable curse we can stop that...

make sure ur whole clan gets undefeatable weapons to make the curse go off more often... this will ruin mages main skil (teleport)... and also ruin noobs greatest skill (/town)

i created and upgraded a mean leonard to +7 yesterday and i used it in arena for like 3 hrs
    it has a 5% chance to blind your target (i checked buying merchants and every other weapon only had like 1% chance to use its special skill)

in 1v1, it activates every like 10 seconds, sometimes even back-to-back (they get blinded, and as soon as it wears off they get blinded again)

so far i LOVE it
    only bad thing is i spent like 30 gbs making a smite hammer+8, and the leonar+7 has more attack then smite8 -_-

and if i had the chance i would probably trade it in for a bombastic, like djizzle said bombastic is good for party pking, mean is good for 1v1

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

i use bombastic leonard, and i love it , it helps ppl in pk know who to aim, because being a priest, usually that person is debuffed that you are hitting, and ontop of that, it lowers their ac even MORE.

mean is good for vsing only really, blinding someone CAN help, but to most points its not going to, if you blind a warrior they cannot attack, or a preist can still throw a party heal...

it just comes down to preferance...

and undefeatable... still is so worthless... its basically HAS to work at the right time... and that like never happens... lol

seeing as how a leonard is more of a "support" bp weapon, either bombastic or mean are the way to go [/b]
    haha our clan recently made 3 +7 undefeatable weaps (raum, leonar, windforce) and lately there is a clan that is almost entirely mages that we always battle for the wratch slot in BF... needless to say they hate our clan now

they hate our clan now[/b]
    even with their hack and tbls we F em all