Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dual Cleavers +9 vs Shards +8

This is a discussion on Dual Cleavers +9 vs Shards +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; well u get more ap with cleaver+9 around (20-30) , but you will fail the atack more times than shards ...
Page: 2

Banned

well u get more ap with cleaver+9 around (20-30) , but you will fail the atack more times than shards for sure , i had both so you can trust me.

they are actually quite the same...
    shards look cooler... cleavers are cheaper... but at the end they&#39;ll do the same dmg...
    its ur own choice if u wanna spend more money just too look cooler or have those nasty clavers...

but dmg wise ur gonna do the same[/b]
    How can an items with 1 more AP and 10 more elemental do the same amount of damage as an item with 1 less and 10 less elemental?

K.S. King Senior Member Avariofvalequenta's Avatar

Cleavers hit a little harder but I found that they missed more than shards, and ya they look like your taking a trip down to the butcher shop. But I would still say cleaver +9>shard+8 for price wise and ap+elemental.

lmao i like shiny shards 8 hmm how much dmg difference will there be?[/b]
    on my server difference is 12 gb less cleaver than shard .. and cleaver allways can give you this 20 dmg from elemental :P

they dont have a difference in missing hits. the only other good thing shard8 has, is that cleaver9 is extremely hard to make +10. and shard8 is hard to make to +9, so you got a better chance with the shard if you ever feel like getting risky .

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

they dont have a difference in missing hits. the only other good thing shard8 has, is that cleaver9 is extremely hard to make +10. and shard8 is hard to make to +9, so you got a better chance with the shard if you ever feel like getting risky .[/b]
    lmao i might try that when im really really rich like remember when i quit the server and i tried upgrading a ib +6 to +7 with trina and it failed?!?!?! =.= making a +9? maybe ill have some luck rofl

Banned for scamming.

they dont have a difference in missing hits. the only other good thing shard8 has, is that cleaver9 is extremely hard to make +10. and shard8 is hard to make to +9, so you got a better chance with the shard if you ever feel like getting risky .[/b]
    1shard8 = 2cleaver+9, cleaver+10>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>shard+9 xD

the misses of cleaver arent so bad , when i had dual cleaver9 and shards+8 , they missed both as much

hatay

Just buy 2x cleavers +9 and rename the dtx files of the shard to the name of the cleaver one and here ya go, awesome skin + awesome stats!

Just buy 2x cleavers +9 and rename the dtx files of the shard to the name of the cleaver one and here ya go, awesome skin + awesome stats! [/b]
    Lmao legal? :P

ppl who said rogues choose shards instead of the cleaver just because of they look more kool are noobies or they never played with a sin before. cleavers are missing alot. i&#39;m telling you my friend AT LEAST 5 times in a 1minute vs. i remember several times that i clicked CP and spike the enemy BOOM ur spike has just failed. 100 dmg.

johnny had chd+8 and dark vane +3 rebirth. we did a vs and he beat me 2 times. after we changed the daggers [i had dual cleaver +9 at that time] i killed him fully hp. i&#39;m a pro who spend yeas on rogue and i&#39;m telling u to use shard+8 for right hand. for left hand use chd or DV.

Banned Senior Member

Go with the cleavers +9 ppl that fail with it cant combo

Milanac

lol

Cleaver can miss when u hit with spike.
    Shard wont miss .

so shard&#39;s will win !

hatay

Lmao legal? :P[/b]
    You just switch the names of 2 files, it&#39;s nothing illegal

I remember the time when my rogue was full black chitin back in 2003.. hmmm souvenirs ..

wait right hand is the one that is the main one right? like left in your inventory? lol and i might just get shard 8 and chd 8 hmm

Rebirth is for noobs. :S
    Dont rebirth the Shards if you get them.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast