Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Dual Cleavers +9 vs Shards +8

This is a discussion on Dual Cleavers +9 vs Shards +8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Get dual cleaver+9, for the price> Unless you got PD+7, then get a shard+8 and look super pro....
Page: 3

Get dual cleaver+9, for the price>

Unless you got PD+7, then get a shard+8 and look super pro.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

A.q shard+ Pd loooooooooooooooks so hot, sad i have personnal bow rofl( im archer ), but if had my personnal dagger i would just buy a shard+7 rebirth it and look hot for few sec

OnTopic: Actually ppl who tested, are fags. cuz i tested too, and i didnt see a diff... Its all about luck the failing.And i always tough more elemental i was not failing, i could add this argument, but ppl will flame me. A.q ANWAY CLEAVERS+9>SHARD+8 for me!

Steven Senior Member doomdudenoob's Avatar

does anyone know percentage for getting cleaver to +9 with trina and shard to +8 with trina?

Anal Rapist Senior Member

for make it, will be easier to make cleavers+9, cuz they cost peanuts. But the % will be easier to make a shard+8 if u talk about Percents which is stupid. cuz its all about luck. U can have 2cleavers+8 get them both +9 on one hit, and have 20shards+7 and lose them all to +8 so...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123