Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Best Bows

This is a discussion on Best Bows within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what do you think Iron Bow and uniques whats better ? AP difference is not big for best bows, in ...
Page: 1

banaanc

what do you think

Iron Bow and uniques whats better ? AP difference is not big for best bows, in what order you would put them?

sirkill

i play a dcz archer myself and i use iron bow+8 (ronark), i personally would take iron bow+8 over any other bow+8 except helenid+8 (can use wep enchants with it)

i would say helenid>iron bow>enion bow>ee>chitin bow
    i personally think ee is a shitty bow id take a ib over ee anyday i think its bonuses are pretty much useless and if u want some bonuses that help get a enion bow that will help with stuns or helenid that will help with slows

also if u play dcz i wouldnt waste the extra money for a unique+8 when a iron bow+8 has more ap and hits harder, for 60+ try and grab a helenid+7/8 or higher depending on ur server because of the ability to use wep enchants and it helps slows, or get horn x bow+10 =D

i would say helenid>iron bow>enion bow>ee>chitin bow
    i personally think ee is a shitty bow id take a ib over ee anyday i think its bonuses are pretty much useless and if u want some bonuses that help get a enion bow that will help with stuns or helenid that will help with slows[/b]
    How exactly is STR, Sword Def, HP, MP, and Resistances useless? :huh:

sirkill

sword def in its self is useless 99% of the time, and if u want str bonus get a enion bow, and the hp/mp from a ee doesnt make up for its overpriced value or its ap and the hp/mp bonus itsnt worth the extra money that you could save getting a ib and buying better uniques which would make up for those hp/mp stats and add ac

thats how i think its useless

I assumed the question was which was the better bow, not better buy.

sirkill

=s ok ok still helenid>ib>eb>ee>cb

Well, we agree on the Helenid.

xxww

at same +
    helenid > ee > exc ib > ib >eb > cb

1337bOOm

i dont get it, why is eb so great, you get a lot of str = more pots right? and a bit above avg lightning.

banaanc

good elemenal damage, and with shower it adds up

at same +
    helenid > ee > exc ib > ib >eb > cb[/b]
    i would actually prefer an enion bow +8 instead of an iron +8.... yeah you loose a bit of AP but you have better elemental damage which makes quite a difference in arrow showers ^^

1337bOOm

ah, so the arrow shower is more about elemental than ap? i did not know that lol.

banaanc

arrow shower shoots 5 arros thus 5xelemental

SillyHo

too bad you will rarely hit anyone with all 5 arrows :P

Helenid > BowOfPlayer > EE > ExceptionalIB > IronBow > EnionBow > ChitinBow > ScorpionBow

Helenid: weapon enchants cannot be underestimated.
    BowofPlayer: Useful bonuses and nice AP
    EE: Somewhat useful bonuses and AP
    Exceptional: Raw AP
    Ironbow: AP (reality for an archer is AP=everything)
    EnionBow: Handy to have one for potting up
    ChitinBow: Most over rated, overpirced POS bow ever made, dont ask me why I own a +8.
    ScorpionBow: Great to get undy with.

I dont believe in getting bows that dont give me the most AP I can have. An archers life isnt about tanking, its about hurting people in such a way they no longer desire to be within the same zip code as you anymore, let alone in shooting range. If I want STR Ill get an enion to pot up, but I wont use it to PvP with, Ill grab something stronger. The truth of the matter is there isnt any single bow out there that gives the archer great AP and good, strong, helpful, bonuses. Maybe if they had made the bow of player a crossbow

ChitinBow: Most over rated, overpirced POS bow ever made, dont ask me why I own a +8.[/b]
    Looks preddy? Doesn't explain the +8
    Forgot about PB, silly me.
    Your order is probably the best.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast