should i change my pauldron

This is a discussion on should i change my pauldron within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im a archer lv64 full chitin+8 set 16 3 dex rings ears belt ib+8, 2069 ap and ive come across ...
Page: 1

sirkill

im a archer lv64 full chitin+8 set 16 3 dex rings ears belt ib+8, 2069 ap and ive come across a fp+9 pauldron in merchant for all 9s which is cheap because chitin+8 boots merchant for all 9s, so other then that should i give up 15 ac for 4 more dex, if i get this fp+9 i will be looking for more and as a archer i assume getting the fp+9 would be better

Babiesforlunch

I'd get the Pauldron shell+8 and everything else+9 fp. If you want a little extra def get the pads+8 as well.

Banned

Get FP +9 guants and boots. Other and than +8 chitin/shell. With the jewls you have [which make up for low ap], you are lacking in AC I'd assume which means that the higher grade armor would be more suitable. If you get unique jewls with a lot more defense then look more towards higher + low class armors.

nathan16

yeah i agree.

Helmet, glove, boots +9 fp
    Pads, pauldren +8 chitin or shell

sleepingtiger

I'd get the Pauldron shell+8 and everything else+9 fp. If you want a little extra def get the pads+8 as well.[/b]

ChowBoy

yeah i agree.

Helmet, glove, boots +9 fp
    Pads, pauldren +8 chitin or shell[/b]
    agree x10

iiason

the ap boost is not worth the ac loss wit FP +9s.

dat's y, u should only go +9 for gaulets and boots.