Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Make Better Stun ?

This is a discussion on What Make Better Stun ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; can someone that have good expierence making good stun, can help me about that topic pls....i will apreciate.. :lol:...
Page: 1

can someone that have good expierence making good stun, can help me about that topic pls....i will apreciate.. :lol:

Hydr4

AP of staff.

can someone that have good expierence making good stun, can help me about that topic pls....i will apreciate.. :lol:[/b]

i went from a 160 int build to a 116 int build and havent noticed a difference in stun...

im using a chaotic+8

AP of staff.[/b]
    /thread

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Not really too much to it. AP of staff helps the most, and total elemental the second. The LR, also plays a small role in your stun.

AP of staff helps a lot, then elemental, & then how much int you have. The int does not help a whole lot, but it is easily to see how it does help if you compare a mage with 160 into int and a mage with 0 points into int.

AP of staff helps a lot, then elemental, & then how much int you have. The int does not help a whole lot, but it is easily to see how it does help if you compare a mage with 160 into int and a mage with 0 points into int.[/b]
    Not possible to test it. Of course a mage with more INT will have a better staff ie: Better AP, and therefore better stun. I could see how the two could get confused, but I'm pretty sure when the dev's switched stun rates from INT to AP, they didnt leave just a smidgen (yes, smidgen) of int to calculate the stun rate.

Not possible to test it. Of course a mage with more INT will have a better staff ie: Better AP, and therefore better stun. I could see how the two could get confused, but I'm pretty sure when the dev's switched stun rates from INT to AP, they didnt leave just a smidgen (yes, smidgen) of int to calculate the stun rate.[/b]
    It is possible to test. Have a rouge or priest healing themselves and attack them about 1000 times. Everytime the stop healing its a stun. Do this with the same staff w/ 0 int and 160 into int.

It is possible to test. Have a rouge or priest healing themselves and attack them about 1000 times. Everytime the stop healing its a stun. Do this with the same staff w/ 0 int and 160 into int. [/b]
    how are you going to have 0int? :unsure: :unsure:

INT DOES NOT MATTER!!
    its the AP of the staff

Not possible to test it. Of course a mage with more INT will have a better staff ie: Better AP, and therefore better stun. I could see how the two could get confused, but I'm pretty sure when the dev's switched stun rates from INT to AP, they didnt leave just a smidgen (yes, smidgen) of int to calculate the stun rate.[/b]

not true...

i went from 160 int to 116 int build and im staffing about 30-40 points higher in damage...(this is for dcz, btw)

im not noticing any difference in stun though, to be honest.

also, my combo sucks and i slide attack most people and still get a decent amount of kills because of stun

not true...

i went from 160 int to 116 int build and im staffing about 30-40 points higher in damage...(this is for dcz, btw)

im not noticing any difference in stun though, to be honest.
    also, my combo sucks and i slide attack most people and still get a decent amount of kills because of stun[/b]

whoops, just reread your post

^_^

yeah....

after i switched to 116 int, i just pumped MP...

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

its possible to test

use the new cursed staffs since they dont have int requirement

i tested it. INT DOES NOT help the stun rate at all! it only helps elemental damage u take and stun/slow resistance
    the higher your AP, the higher your stun rate. so get BF rings+3 and new/ BF staff at +7/higher you'll stun the shit out of everybody.

i tested it. INT DOES NOT help the stun rate at all! it only helps elemental damage u take and stun/slow resistance
    the higher your AP, the higher your stun rate. so get BF rings+3 and new/ BF staff at +7/higher you'll stun the shit out of everybody.[/b]
    Um..OK.

I have an Aztek Gold Faun +7, and dual +2 imir rings..and I barely stun. At best I stun once or twice in a vs, and i have a pretty good combo.

ap on staff and imir is the only things that increase stun
    some say lvl do have something too int dont have different i remmber when i reskilled my mage to lr

with chaotic+8 and 112int i stun like with 160 int some times i think its more oO but its not

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast