Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dual ROC or Dual Fovering?

This is a discussion on Dual ROC or Dual Fovering? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; fov+1 and hv+1 combo is super sexy...all around resists from hv and the def from fov...great combination...[/b] and not to ...
Page: 2

fov+1 and hv+1 combo is super sexy...all around resists from hv and the def from fov...great combination...[/b]
    and not to mention price, on most servers 1xroc0= 1xfov1 or 2xhv0 (when ED comes back, hv price will drop for sure)

i like more balanced stats, you need fr? get talia and use sundries fr pot

SoullessOne

My opinion:

At +0 Roc > Fov

but if u have a few goldbars left go for Fov+1.

A roc+0 should be around 2 and a half Foverins in most of the servers, so with a few goldbars u could complete and get duals Fov+1, and OFC:

dual Fov+1 > dual Roc+0

But, if u r planning for the future try to make Rocs+1, in my opinion Rocs+1 > Fov+1 anyday, ofc they are way more expnsive too. It depends on your Budget and the level of ur income of Gbs in the game.

Resuming, if u have to stick to what u have at the moment, sell those Rocs and try to get dual Fov+1

ImBackFromTheDead

I'd say go with the 2x RoC if you are willing to spend more money, on a lowe budget you should be ok with the 2x Fov.
    -Secret

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12