Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dex on a warrior

This is a discussion on Dex on a warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; im currently playin on a priv server (risingko) and i got a lugias+7 (22 dex) and a 1h giga+8 (12 ...
Page: 1

Maximus2822

im currently playin on a priv server (risingko) and i got a lugias+7 (22 dex) and a 1h giga+8 (12 dex), plus the 20 dex u get from battlecry (+20 to all stats), +5 dex from a WP and including the base dex a barbarian has i have a total of 119 DEX

does dex affect the success rate of afforementioned skills? if so, how much dex would be required to make a difference?

Maximus2822

up

Dexterity = Accuracy & Dodge

The more dexterity that you have compared to your opponent means a better chance at landing successfull hits with attacks that are not made to be 100% accurate.

In Ardream Dex helps a lot for Cleave which is the Dcz Warriors best attack, for Lv60-83 it would only be noticable with R hits but thats still a big plus.

In Usko about 25-40 Dexterity is enough since most players have no Dex bonus, but not knowing what most people sue in your Private Server then I don't know how much you need.

Just make sure you have more than the average player and you're R hits will hit more often, just don't expect it to help too much against rogues who have a crap load more then you do.

----

If you have more Dex than your opponent, it also means that your opponent miss's more R hits than normal but I never played in that area with testing so I don't know how much is enough to help a lot.

Maximus2822

ok ty for the response, i mainly use this duel wield for the hp/resist anyways, not so much for the dex

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

yes dex on a warrior helps shock stun, leg cut, scream. use a 2h giga 8 and you will laugh at how many people get screamed and leg cut

Its not funny when its happening to you That was the worst thing about mage, Nothing gives you Dex.

yes dex on a warrior helps shock stun, leg cut, scream. use a 2h giga 8 and you will laugh at how many people get screamed and leg cut[/b]
    get lugias+8 and exc.impact 8 on my server for similar price :\ Giga8 is average for its price

Its not funny when its happening to you That was the worst thing about mage, Nothing gives you Dex.[/b]
    Except rofs

Nub cake

Except rofs

Nub cake [/b]
    Or using Foverins since a lot of mages use rols/roms in cwest due to the lack of bifrost rings.

I don't really know how dex would effect a mage that much with such a low R hit though.

Or using Foverins since a lot of mages use rols/roms in cwest due to the lack of bifrost rings.

I don't really know how dex would effect a mage that much with such a low R hit though.[/b]
    To evade leg cuts etc.. Duh :P

i personally never beleived dex gives higher chance on non-100% skills like legcut or scream. my friend was playing a lvl 80 assasin, and we were using his uniqes on lvl 80 warrior, had shitload of dex and never noticed i screamed ppl more easily and anyway if dex boosts accuracy then assasins would never have fails on their skills, and they do fail

i think dex boosts dodge rate...which means if u have a lot of dex on your warrior you will not get legcuted and screamed so easily by other warriors, but wont actually boost your accuracy.

and ill admit that im just making assumptions dont really know what boosts accuracy then if not dex...maybe int hmmm i did notice that a warrior with dual rofs and hell breaker has really high rate on shockstun...but these days you can never be sure...theres a lot of TBL editers out there

Its never 100%, there's probably a limit. :P

In Ardream Dex helps a lot for Cleave which is the Dcz Warriors best attack, for Lv60-83 it would only be noticable with R hits but thats still a big plus.[/b]
    Wait. According to the ingame skill tree, Sword aura is now 250% +100 failsafe. So that would make it the best DCZ skill. Wasn't it 200% +100 before?

Wait. According to the ingame skill tree, Sword aura is now 250% +100 failsafe. So that would make it the best DCZ skill. Wasn't it 200% +100 before?[/b]
    description is bugged, you still hit harder with cleave

Well that's fuckin' great. I've been building my dcz warrior around sword aura being upped. Now it's just judgement again =/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast