Dual SSE+1 or SSE+1/LME+1

This is a discussion on Dual SSE+1 or SSE+1/LME+1 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; for awhile now i was gonna go with dual sse+1 but seeing as hard as they are too find i ...
Page: 1

Strike

for awhile now i was gonna go with dual sse+1 but seeing as hard as they are too find i have been thinking about going with 1 sse+1 and 1 lillime+1. anyone try the lme+1/sse+1 combo?

(for those that don't know the stats on the lillime)http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1895173

for awhile now i was gonna go with dual sse+1 but seeing as hard as they are too find i have been thinking about going with 1 sse+1 and 1 lillime+1. anyone try the lme+1/sse+1 combo?

(for those that don't know the stats on the lillime)http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...p;#entry1895173[/b]
    uhh dual lilime +1 anyday........ they give good resists, decent HP bonus, and str its always good since u might switch to BP in the future, ya never know Resists on priest is just awesome, theres never too much.

btw, do you mind posting ur other items? so we could give better opinions? O.o

Strike

uhh dual lilime +1 anyday........ they give good resists, decent HP bonus, and str its always good since u might switch to BP in the future, ya never know Resists on priest is just awesome, theres never too much.

btw, do you mind posting ur other items? so we could give better opinions? O.o[/b]
    ep+2/in+0
    dual legionaire bands/ dual rofs
    ib
    dread+7/ss+7/ps+5
    shell+8 set (i like having more mp)/dd+8, sd+7, cd+7
    using dual sse+0 right now

for the items with a "/" next to them, i switch out between them depending on whos hitting me

ep+2/in+0
    dual legionaire bands/ dual rofs
    ib
    dread+7/ss+7/ps+5
    shell+8 set (i like having more mp)/dd+8, sd+7, cd+7
    using dual sse+0 right now

for the items with a "/" next to them, i switch out between them depending on whos hitting me[/b]

well IMO gogo dual rofs, and dual lilime you already have good gears AC/HP wise, so then i'd choose to have more resistances ^^ you also can carry more pots with lilime, so its good ^^

but if you dont want duals, then definately 1 lilime + 1 sse , instead of dual sse O.o

imo sell ur rofs and go dual legionaires +2/1 O_o
    but on topic. go lillime +1/sse +1

Strike

but if you dont want duals, then definately 1 lilime + 1 sse , instead of dual sse O.o[/b]
    i would like dual lilime but i dont have the coin right now thus why i am considering the sse+1 and lili+1

imo sell ur rofs and go dual legionaires +2/1 O_o
    but on topic. go lillime +1/sse +1[/b]
    i play a warrior too so the rofs are here to stay(rofs work better for my build than roc+1) :P

kinda figured the SSE+1/lil+1 would be a better choice just needed someone elses input thnx :lol:

pinkrox87

i would like dual lilime but i dont have the coin right now thus why i am considering the sse+1 and lili+1
    i play a warrior too so the rofs are here to stay(rofs work better for my build than roc+1) :P

kinda figured the SSE+1/lil+1 would be a better choice just needed someone elses input thnx :lol:[/b]
    i just finished making my lillime a +1 and i have sse +1 as other earring and i personally like the combo, nice hp and resist, and decent ac.

1 off each would make u better overall

ac hp and resist and str is always nice to have

ZeIda

I would prefer dual lilime+1, but out of the 2 options you mentioned I would pick lilime+1 + sse+1 instead of dual sse+1.

lillime and sse all the way..llilime is like a we+sse so why not ^^ and if you can try change other sse for another lilli..altho bad earrings for people who like go ardream sometimes too for a change