Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dual weild, off hand weapon ap

This is a discussion on dual weild, off hand weapon ap within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i heard somewhere offhand weapons gives half of its ap, is it true? lets say u have a nebiros and ...
Page: 1

KOISDRUGS Senior Member PenguOwnz's Avatar

i heard somewhere offhand weapons gives half of its ap, is it true?
    lets say u have a nebiros and a deep scar +8
    will da ap of both combined be 121 + (0.5 x 107)?
    174.5?

yes it gives half ap, but it doesn't count that way

just imagine what would it be like if you would have full ap on both weapons

toto7+impact7 > raptor9 :lol:

yes it does work that way, bc i have an exp rappy+7 as aback up, and a neb+7, and exp impact+4reb......(121 + 54.5 = 175.5) and i have slightly more ap with the rappy because it has 177 ap..... but ofc duel wields combo faster so its better

but ofc duel wields combo faster so its better[/b]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :huh: :huh: :huh:
    (I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry ...)

(ok, I'll laugh)
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

combo speed depends on how fast YOU press skill and R, not the weapon's 'speed attack'.... you would 'combo' faster if u used R only

_JB_

(I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry ...)

(ok, I'll laugh)
    combo speed depends on how fast YOU press skill and R, not the weapon's 'speed attack'.... you would 'combo' faster if u used R only[/b]
    you do combo very slightly faster with duals because as soon as you hit r in a combo (i dunno say skill s r) your r hit hits faster and you can press skill faster with less chance of failing. you dont believe me? fine, i know its a discussed topic, but theres a reason assassins combo faster than warriors.

Hydr4

Ya man we heard ya , now go crawl back to your server and suck.
    You do not combo faster with "faster" weapons.

you do combo very slightly faster with duals because as soon as you hit r in a combo (i dunno say skill s r) your r hit hits faster and you can press skill faster with less chance of failing. you dont believe me? fine, i know its a discussed topic, but theres a reason assassins combo faster than warriors.[/b]
    yes there is a reason... warriors got cooldown on their skill and assassin are using more than one, so they don&#39;t have to wait for skill to load <_<

_JB_

yes there is a reason... warriors got cooldown on their skill and assassin are using more than one, so they don&#39;t have to wait for skill to load <_<[/b]
    warriors are still slower when using 2 different skills.

and hydra...what im trying to say is that the speed of the r hit is faster when comboing with faster weapons and therefor the total combo eventually will be slightly, possibly insignificantly, faster. now i guess ill just go back to my server and "suck" :unsure: lol. aap

(I&#39;m not sure if I should laugh or cry ...)

(ok, I&#39;ll laugh)
    combo speed depends on how fast YOU press skill and R, not the weapon&#39;s &#39;speed attack&#39;.... you would &#39;combo&#39; faster if u used R only[/b]
    So you press R with a dagger and with a Raptor and you say that it takes the same time to hit and make damage ?

Yes u can press R+skill uber fast but your R will be useless unless you time it so that when you press the skill the R wont be interrupted before the damage is done. And i am sure that with faster weapons the R takes less time to hit, at least it has always seemed like that to me.

If i am wrong ill be more than happy to be corrected.

So you press R with a dagger and with a Raptor and you say that it takes the same time to hit and make damage ?

Yes u can press R+skill uber fast but your R will be useless unless you time it so that when you press the skill the R wont be interrupted before the damage is done. And i am sure that with faster weapons the R takes less time to hit, at least it has always seemed like that to me.

If i am wrong ill be more than happy to be corrected.[/b]
    yes, the R goes in faster with faster weapons... that makes it EASIER (NOT faster) to &#39;feel&#39; the R, so you can press skill without interrupting R...

with raptor and so, the R goes slower, but it&#39;s still POSSIBLE to get the R hit and skill in the same time as with faster weapon..

as long as u won&#39;t get how the R works with raptor, you will get more R hits with duals... but if u train a bit, you will get the same number of hits (that&#39;s not a &#39;speed&#39; actually) with raptor

yes, the R goes in faster with faster weapons... that makes it EASIER (NOT faster) to &#39;feel&#39; the R, so you can press skill without interrupting R...

with raptor and so, the R goes slower, but it&#39;s still POSSIBLE to get the R hit and skill in the same time as with faster weapon..

as long as u won&#39;t get how the R works with raptor, you will get more R hits with duals... but if u train a bit, you will get the same number of hits (that&#39;s not a &#39;speed&#39; actually) with raptor[/b]
    agree with u
    howling sword / hellblade arent really spammable , have like 0.8 sec cooldown
    thats enough time to get in r hits even with raptor (with practice a bit )

maybe with sword aura (0.5 sec ) it might matter
    any warrior who goes from 69->70 wouldnt appreciate the slower combo with HS( i didnt)

as long as u won&#39;t get how the R works with raptor, you will get more R hits with duals... but if u train a bit, you will get the same number of hits (that&#39;s not a &#39;speed&#39; actually) with raptor[/b]
    I think we are on the same page here.

dual wield hit faster

just buy any noob spear and 1hnd club from npc then go test them
    u guys seem to speak only shits
    if it didnt go faster with duals u guys dont even know how to combo

peace

dual wield hit faster

just buy any noob spear and 1hnd club from npc then go test them
    u guys seem to speak only shits
    if it didnt go faster with duals u guys dont even know how to combo

peace[/b]
    lol... already told, that duals are faster only if u can&#39;t combo :lol: