dual wielding priest?

This is a discussion on dual wielding priest? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; while playing with kodb and checking out wepones ifound this out,what if an int Bp just dual wields SH,let me ...
Page: 1

bossgasefox

Thumbs down

while playing with kodb and checking out wepones ifound this out,what if an int Bp just dual wields SH,let me put like this:

+8 smite hammer:127 ap,90 flame,13 str,190 hp,200 mp

& while duel wielding +8 smite hammers u get:190.5 ap,180 flame,26 str,380 hp,400 mp

and if smite hammer is too expensive, duel wielding +8 stone splitter:184.5 ap,238 poison,12 str,30 cd,70fr 70gr 70lr,-240 hp

imean either of the two duel wields up there will kick the ass of +8 hb:181 ap,155 flame,20 int.
    correct me if iam wrong(ihave no expreince with clerics)if half ap really applies to clerics too,why dont isee many duel wielding Bps(most of bps go int after 72 so the int reqs for the duel wield is nothing)

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

priest offhand weapons ap doesn't affect ap overall, the only thing that will affect the ap, are the bonuses of STR/ resistance mp recovery, and elemental damage

bossgasefox

oh so the off-hand bonus is only for warriors&roughs,well thank u but still SH+CS pwnes hb

Priest off-hand wepons do work, it doesn't show your ap increase in your stats, but you do more damage, don't know if it's a bug or anything but i've tested it
    so this dual SH+8 might be really good

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Priest off-hand wepons do work, it doesn't show your ap increase in your stats, but you do more damage, don't know if it's a bug or anything but i've tested it
    so this dual SH+8 might be really good [/b]
    its not, the reason u do more damage is that if u use an offhand weapon that has any type of elemental damage on it, or str bonus, you will do more damage, not much, but more... go try it with using a maul +8, and then dual mauls +8, u will notice a little bit more damage, but ur ap will be the same, because there is more elemental damage ><

its not, the reason u do more damage is that if u use an offhand weapon that has any type of elemental damage on it, or str bonus, you will do more damage, not much, but more... go try it with using a maul +8, and then dual mauls +8, u will notice a little bit more damage, but ur ap will be the same, because there is more elemental damage ><[/b]
    then you should try it with noob weapon +1 with no elemental, then dual noob weapon with no elemental and see O_o

yeah i tested it, it was just elemental adding a lil more damage

while playing with kodb and checking out wepones ifound this out,what if an int Bp just dual wields SH,let me put like this:

+8 smite hammer:127 ap,90 flame,13 str,190 hp,200 mp

& while duel wielding +8 smite hammers u get:190.5 ap,180 flame,26 str,380 hp,400 mp
    and if smite hammer is too expensive, duel wielding +8 stone splitter:184.5 ap,238 poison,12 str,30 cd,70fr 70gr 70lr,-240 hp
    imean either of the two duel wields up there will kick the ass of +8 hb:181 ap,155 flame,20 int.
    correct me if iam wrong(ihave no expreince with clerics)if half ap really applies to clerics too,why dont isee many duel wielding Bps(most of bps go int after 72 so the int reqs for the duel wield is nothing)[/b]
    Priests dont get ANY Attack power for their offhand. The reason you still see some prists using dual weild, is they usually have a lycoan hammer in the off hand. Although u dont get any attack power, you still get all the bonuses of the item (str bonus, mp recovery, resistances, int/hp bonus) Mostly, int priests do that for teh mp recovery when using helis.

bup bump bump

Banned

Either 2handed weapon or shield + weapon..

Banned

sh+8 AND lycaon7 PWNZ!
    u get the mp recover/the str bonus, the nice resistances. (super to raid dk pt solo) )
    have both of those, and a nice shield and ull do good

way to go bumping an old topic