Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

duffer or bp 80+

This is a discussion on duffer or bp 80+ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i need some advice on priests i am thinkin of maybe buying a priest in c-west i wnt to be ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default duffer or bp 80+

i need some advice on priests i am thinkin of maybe buying a priest in c-west i wnt to be a tank either duffer or bp, as i alrdy hav a warrior nd alot of the times i wnt to pk with the warrior who is pretty tank wat accesories, weapons or armour nd even whether the personal sword is gd enough +7 4 a c-west dufffer or bp?

Thanks in advance guys =]

i dont get it u asking which build u should go duffer or buffer? or what?

Banned

yeh the build 4 a duffer thnxs

sadly you cant get the personal 2h sword for priests.
    I too am interested in what ppl have to say about bp's as far as armor is concered, apparently going bp fabrics +9 is no good anymore from what i here, ive been reading more and more ppl talkin about the krowaz +7 set but not to sure about it cause ur hp is much much lower and ur str is not maxed

Quote Originally Posted by k2ed View Post
    i dont get it u asking which build u should go duffer or buffer? or what?
    i think hes asking if he should be an int support duffer or a bp and what armors/weapons/uniques for each one

Banned

i still use papers +9, i dont like the lower ap of krowaz. i have checked it out on kok. my ap with krowaz would be 2.4k with book + str, while i have 3.3k in paper. i gain 330 ac with krowaz. my hp stays the same, but i cant use a hp set for undy anymore which kinda suks. thats why i like my paper build. as for your questions, i dont play cwest so i dunno whats enough:P

are u on a server with paper weapon def? cause thats the one thing that sucks about cwest paper bp no armor def

Banned

yes i play ares, i only use dd helm tho:P(which is really good to have)

Banned

bt dnt u think tht without the krowaz set ur def nd resis is gnna be real low nd so many mages in c-west nw so u hav to like hav gg accesories to compensate 4 the loss in resis nd is the defence better on the krowaz or the paper bec people wuld hit u alot harder due to alot more higher + weapons nd the cursed weapons so wuldnt wearing paper be too weak? in cz c-west?

Banned

well idk about cwest but i play ares, many mages here to. i just like to hit hard and pwn every priest on my own:P but that wasnt the question of this dude:P

Banned

well i think i mite look at the krowaz set instead bec its too expensive to buy gg accesories in c-west nd thnxs 4 the replys

Hey Chung, I have lvl 80 bp duffer / healer, before I was using Fabric STR +9 set, iron set, dual ROF +0s, dual Lil's +2 (+3 Visual) and II reb +9 (192) with that set up fully sced with ac valks and ac pathos rogue gloves my stat were 7k hp, 3.7 mana, close to 3k ap and 1060 ac, I stated 210 in str, 78 int, rest in hp ( i think it was 179, but not sure) I also had gabs +7 and graham reb +8 (114) ap for tanks and healing in a party, that was a pretty good set up, I didnt die to fast, but obviously if you get gang banged, you gonna die! i use to just through subside out and the tourment with my shield on, the switch to II and start attacking

The set up im trying now is FP +9 HP set, same uniques, same weapons, I stated 160 int, rest in str (247 i think) that set up is good for close to 7k hp (not quite) 5.5k mana, 1180 ac (im not online right now so i cant see the exact numbers but pretty close to what i recall) and 2500 ap. This set up has been great so far. You can pop the shield on and be int for heals, but you still have the pop with Helis when your in attack mode. Hopefully this helps your quest to be a bad a55 BP!!! (BTW I play on Beremus server)

OH and DD Helm is a must, I had the Paper one when i was paper and i have the FP one now which I always cuise with when those damn rogues hiding in the bushes in CZ!
    Last edited by Goathunter; 10-29-2010 at 12:33 PM. Reason: edit

Banned

wow thnxs Goathunter tht has been a great help =]

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

On C-West, in order to be REALLY good, you need atleast +2 uniques, +8 wep, iron set, krowaz +7 set preferred, I haven't tried out fabs or fp's yet...

but yeah, suggest you get HP uniques like ROC's over Fov's, ROC 2 > Fov 3, Fov 2 > ROC 1 tho

Banned

yeh i hav iron set dnt knw wat to choose either krowaz or fp, bec i wnt to be a bp duffer/healer nd wat earrings wuld u suggest?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast