DV+3rev for off hand?

This is a discussion on DV+3rev for off hand? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; hey there, I need your opinion about my build so here it is Lv69RLB -cwest Shards +5 and +3 Rev ...
Page: 1

Koxper911

Default DV+3rev for off hand?

hey there, I need your opinion about my build so here it is
    Lv69RLB -cwest
    Shards +5 and +3 Rev
    Jud belt
    BlackDragonNecklace
    Questies
    1.9k AP with wolf
    1.3k AC with scaled
    3GB

so i was thinking if i should sell the shard+3 and get a DV+3 instead or keep saving up for more uniques like HR? Shio? and if so what am i supposed to buy?
    my aim is MORE AP!!also keep in mind i'm no baba

Thanks
    Last edited by Koxper911; 11-27-2009 at 01:39 PM.

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

if i were you id sell that shard+3rev and get a +1rev one so you can get better uniques
    if im not mistakin your only uniques are your belt and necklace
    go for Elf Belt and a PP+1/2 as for earrings id aim for dual HR(since you lookin for more AP) and rings would be dual RoL unless you have some gg mages there change 1 RoL to LB

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Koxper911 View Post
    hey there, I need your opinion about my build so here it is
    Lv69RLB -cwest
    Shards +5 and +3 Rev
    Jud belt
    BlackDragonNecklace
    Questies
    1.9k AP with wolf
    1.3k AC with scaled
    3GB

so i was thinking if i should sell the shard+3 and get a DV+3 instead or keep saving up for more uniques like HR? Shio? and if so what am i supposed to buy?
    my aim is MORE AP!!also keep in mind i'm no baba

Thanks
    first of all: nice name :O
    if i were u i wouldnt go for dv, cuz u already have low hp. rather keep money and get a WP or rings/earrings. for earrings if u havent got money: quest>re+0, almost the same stats, but quest is free so HR or EME (or SE) if u can. for rings first i would get foverin(later LB, ROL). and for belt as said above elf belt is better than judi. guess shard rb+3 has 96 ap? if md+8 is cheaper then u can change it to that. or rent shard+7 and get unique jewels.

Koxper911

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    first of all: nice name :O
    so HR or EME (or SE) if u can. for rings first i would get foverin(later LB, ROL). and for belt as said above elf belt is better than judi. guess shard rb+3 has 96 ap? if md+8 is cheaper then u can change it to that. or rent shard+7 and get unique jewels.
    why you think elf belt is better than jud?
    and how about dual 14/2 dex earrings and dual shio rings instead for an AP boost and ok Ice res,considering that i have scaled skin and my other resistance suck anyway

@thenerd1o2
    if i were you id sell that shard+3rev and get a +1rev one so you can get better uniques
    will do
    Last edited by Koxper911; 11-28-2009 at 06:14 PM.

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

its all about what u like best, and whats your playing style like. if u like ap better then go for 14/2 dex earrings and PP. if u like hp/def then go for eb, foverin(later ROL or LB), WP, eme. but u still need resists so its not easy, but it all depends on what you like.
    and about scaled skin, i've never played with that, but guess you hate torment/malice :O