Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

dv8 or chd8 for 80+

This is a discussion on dv8 or chd8 for 80+ within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Dagger choices for CZ/ARDREAM/RLB 1. (CZ) Kukry +10s 1337 but probably miss like crazy LOL, anyway... cleaver 9/10, MD 9 ...
Page: 3

Dagger choices for CZ/ARDREAM/RLB

1. (CZ) Kukry +10s 1337 but probably miss like crazy LOL, anyway... cleaver 9/10, MD 9 shard 8/9, personal 6/7/8, raums 7/8/9, Sheri 9, DV 9, CHD 9

2. (ARDREAM/RLB) Cleaver 9, MD 8/9 if you can wear it, Shard 8, Sheri 7/8, DV 7/8, CHD 7/8

BEST BET is a personal +7, Cleaver 10, md 9, Shard 9, Raum 8/9 dv 9, sherion 9 chd 9 but these are very rare and expensive good luck getting these and must be nice if you have them
    im getting 2 of these at 80 Something shiny and drops orcs in 2.5sec

Your better off getting a regular dagger with high ap but dv,chd make you lose hp and dex sherions dont but im not a fan of the 3 although uniques miss less then shards they miss less then mds then cleavers which miss the most but I use cleaver 9s for now with attack power% increase so it helps but they still miss which is why when im 80 im getting better daggers which is my must needed upgrade but I got time to save up im still only 77 without premi so im having fun taking my time... Just trying to help you fellow rouges good luck!!!

simple , dv will help on the cp since it got more ap , but the chd would be more useful cus of the resistainces + if u know how to combo corretly the "R" dmg of the chd will be very pwnz0r.

overall for a balanced char i'd say chd , even if u got already nice resistainces , a bit more would be very useful + the club defense ftw.

I would personally choose the DV just due to the fact most kills come from the skill damages over the R damages.

DV 8 hands down for 75+. And it looks better than CHD :P

ludak

yes ewryone have their opinion u will have to fined out your self ...
    both dagers are good on their wais ...

Default hi

nah i would prefer chd 80+ =) alot of warriors ude club ( chd club def )

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123