Earing and staff for RLB/DCZ mage

This is a discussion on Earing and staff for RLB/DCZ mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hi guys, i need the help for mine gear in carnac west. I actually have got light mage (60/55/5) with ...
Page: 1

Default Earing and staff for RLB/DCZ mage

Hi guys,

i need the help for mine gear in carnac west. I actually have got light mage (60/55/5) with Dual Imir ring +2, Skeleton belt and gonna guy ep +0/+1. And here is the question which earings and staff should i use? I have got also dcz mage, so it should work there too .

1. Earings which i was thinking of were: CE, WSE, 14/2 HP... Which u will selecet and why, or i can get another one but in quite same value.

2. Staff: Well there are just 2 options for me or may be 3, the first one is Chaotic +8, i think that will be the best, but its hard to get, and its not that cheap. 2nd Choice can be Elysium +3 reverse which wont be that expensive and i think INT bonus does the work.

And the last solution i have though about: get chaotic +7 and save up some money and get glass belt or just better uniqs.

My stat points are now like this: 160 INT, 160 MP, 51 STR, 81 HP. IS that good solution or should i change it?

Anal Rapist Senior Member

I would get the chaotic, we never get enough DD ( but that's my choice).. With the blade 42 there won't by ANY DMG NOTICABLE ( prolly like 40 or so...lol) with ely and chaotic. As for earring, try to get a wse+2 .. or if you can only keep em at +0 or +1, I would say 1 of each.

Well i bought a Chaotic staff +3 reverse and now i need the earings, so any other clues?

Mabye SSE+0 or LKP+0

as for earings, i would go with dual WE+0 as you want both DCZ and RLB

nice HP+deff+ressist

DeHealer

Quote Originally Posted by sheewa1 View Post
    as for earings, i would go with dual WE+0 as you want both DCZ and RLB

nice HP+deff+ressist
    Indeed, WE's are best overall, even over LKP, nice HP, Def, and Resistances..
    However If u cant affor them, U can always get Cleric Ones