Earring for mage

This is a discussion on Earring for mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well, i'm playing bp and as two side chars i have rogue lvl 59 (only for dcz) and mage lvl ...
Page: 1

NeronDomitius

Well, i'm playing bp and as two side chars i have rogue lvl 59 (only for dcz) and mage lvl 67.50% (going to 72, MAYBE more later)

I'm slowly lvling that mage, mostly BDW and rarely EW's

My Question is: What earring will be better to use RE+0 or HP+10
    Remember that i mostly play it in bdw, so i need earring that will work better in pk.
    My other gear is:
    Mage Shells+7
    GE+7
    Elixir+8
    ROC+1
    Shio+0/ROC+1
    IN
    IB
    WE+1

I'm ice atm, support with 160mp/160int rest hp

EDIT: cuz some ppl didnt get it, this is only a side char, i do not want to make any change in my gear because i will continue to play my bp

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well, i'm playing bp and as two side chars i have rogue lvl 59 (only for dcz) and mage lvl 67.50% (going to 72, MAYBE more later)

I'm slowly lvling that mage, mostly BDW and rarely EW's

My Question is: What earring will be better to use RE+0 or HP+10
    Remember that i mostly play it in bdw, so i need earring that will work better in pk.
    My other gear is:
    Mage Shells+7
    GE+7
    Elixir+8
    ROC+1
    Shio+0/ROC+1
    IN
    IB
    WE+1

I'm ice atm, support with 160mp/160int rest hp [/b]
    First of all I have never heard of a mage using RE +0, I would just sell that and buy some other earring. The best earrings to get for a mage is LKP>SSE>CE, that's the order.

As for your gear, it should be EP +1 instead of WP +1, and ROL +1 instead of ROC +1

NeronDomitius

wft are you talking about?!!?!?!?

i said SIDE CHAR, aka i dont wanna spend a single coin on it!!!
    i have extra RE+0 and HP+10 earring, which one is better to use?
    and i don not have wp+1, i use IN
    please read before u post

and i'm not noob, ofc i know what earring are the best to use, but my question was only: RE+0 or +10hp
    simple... <_<

lil_mageskillz

i would pick the hp+10 earing. because re bonuses dont rlly help alot

..... if its a spare earring then why not sell it like the guy said?.......

but if u arent considering that option and only want to keep it.. then i would pick the RE... since ur a support mage anyways...... the extra AC + resists are better then the lil HP IMO....

NeronDomitius

i wont sell anything, that RE is not mine, it&#39;s my friend&#39;s and he&#39;s collecting them for upgrades so he gave me to use it :P

ILIKEPIE

RE for sure, wouldn&#39;t dex help with "evading" attacks or something like that as well? I think either way you should be pretty safe with the iron set, Id personally just flip a coin or something

RE5PECTmf

I would also go for RE .. 10 def , 10 ressistance , 40 mana vs like 70-80 hp .. especially that ur other accessories r good ... and def would be handy cause u dont have over 100hp points .. maybe go with hp earrings on higher lvl , where u get bigger hp amount per hp point .. but I think u&#39;ll get way more suitable gear for mage if u decide to do that and lvl up that char =)