Earring Quest?

This is a discussion on Earring Quest? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I am a lvl 54 rogue with 60% and I have all the other accessories offered in quest.. 1 Assassin ...
Page: 1

I am a lvl 54 rogue with 60% and I have all the other accessories offered in quest.. 1 Assassin Earring, 2 Assassin Rings, 1 Body Belt, 1 Warrior Pendant..
    Do I have to wait until next level to get my 2nd Assassin Earring?
    I am extremely confused. Where do I go if I do not have to wait.
    I think I got the first Earring from a lady in Asga. Also I am a Human.
    Thanks.

btw i quit for 2 years and just came back last week

hehe many people dnot know about the 2nd earring quest.

its at like lvl 49 or somehting, but it's quest name is "on" so not much people know its actually the earring quest :P

go to tyon farm, and talk to the farmer, kill a few tyons, and he'll give u the remaining earring ^^

ohhhhhh wow lol
    ty =D
    ya im not uptodate with the new quests
    back in the day kill golems 24/7 and lvl up lol.. then hunt bosses haha

ChowBoy

hehe many people dnot know about the 2nd earring quest.

its at like lvl 49 or somehting, but it's quest name is "on" so not much people know its actually the earring quest :P
    go to tyon farm, and talk to the farmer, kill a few tyons, and he'll give u the remaining earring ^^[/b]
    remember when it first came out being lvl 64 looking for the second quest earring and coundn't find it anywhere. I was like WTF and some noob was like follow me and lend me all over luf saying just a little more then we cam to tyon farm n got it. LOL

remember when it first came out being lvl 64 looking for the second quest earring and coundn't find it anywhere. I was like WTF and some noob was like follow me and lend me all over luf saying just a little more then we cam to tyon farm n got it. LOL[/b]
    hahah xD i remember it took me so long to get my 2nd earring, back then i didnt use ko4life much, so then i didnt ask here xD and i was like pming random people to ask if they knew where..... and it took me something like a week before i found it i think xD

nathan16

lol i was the same i basically ran around checkin all npc's untill i found it at the tyons

TigerTodd

lol just got my second earing at 70 w00t way to go KO