Earrings for DCZ BP?

This is a discussion on Earrings for DCZ BP? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Just need to know which would be the best choice of earrings for DCZ bp: 2x +14str/+2hp ears 2x WE+0 ...
Page: 1

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Just need to know which would be the best choice of earrings for DCZ bp:

2x +14str/+2hp ears
    2x WE+0
    2x PE+0
    2x OE+1

or a mixture...of whatever ears it may be xD

support gear hasnt changed:

dual fov+0
    gb+0
    wp+1
    +8+9 pieces
    hb+8

blah blah blah...im thinkin dual WE+0 for resists or a we+0 and +14/2 or +16/3 ear...but i need other opinions...resists are going to suck anyways xD

paper, but 190str is enough

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

rlb = paper dude, you can go fp if you wish, but judgement is just to weak, i wouldn't even try going fp/chitin before lvl 72... and i know a lot of people agree,

if anything go paper or pure support, but dont try to go anything inbetween

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

rlb = paper dude, you can go fp if you wish, but judgement is just to weak, i wouldn't even try going fp/chitin before lvl 72... and i know a lot of people agree,

if anything go paper or pure support, but dont try to go anything inbetween[/b]
    ameen - stay paper and try to improve your items

Stay paper, your jewels raise your ap and your items are very balanced, as above judgement isn't as strong as it should be so going fp bp i feel is a mistake, the extra ac doesn't warrant the losse in ap and dmg you would have. Stay paper dude

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

Stay paper, your jewels raise your ap and your items are very balanced, as above judgement isn't as strong as it should be so going fp bp i feel is a mistake, the extra ac doesn't warrant the losse in ap and dmg you would have. Stay paper dude[/b]
    yeah i planned on staying paper...i should hit 2200 ap by 69...maybe 2300 with a paper+9 set w/840+ ac on 350s...we will see...then i gotta up my jewels to +1 over time and zzz bored

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

new question xD...should be a quickie i imagine...just need some other input seeing how the last dcz bp i had sucked xD

Priest_gabber

duel WE.

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

for dcz this is my preference

wse+1 or +2 >we> sse>pe>

ur gonna have high ap as pare with +9 shit either way. so might as well get high ass hp xD

yihang

ive got we+2 and sse+1, works pretty good

DaZeDAnDCoNfUsEd

ive got we+2 and sse+1, works pretty good [/b]
    so we + sse sounds like an expensive combo to me, but as stated above...ima need the highass hp to support my high ap...thanks again all

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

daul WE - you need the resist since you have none

Just need to know which would be the best choice of earrings for DCZ bp:

2x +14str/+2hp ears <----- DEFINATELY NOT - you need as much AC as you can get.... and as much HP. WORST option
    2x WE+0 BEST CHOICE! - gives good HP, decent STR, good AC, and gives resistances! which are vital for ardream BP
    2x PE+0 <------- No - because at lower levels, the 5 HP will barely give u any HP. It&#39;ll only give something like 51 HP. And you also need resistances!!!
    2x OE+1 <------- another No - because it gives 0 hp!

or a mixture...of whatever ears it may be xD

support gear hasnt changed:

dual fov+0
    gb+0
    wp+1
    +8+9 pieces
    hb+8

blah blah blah...im thinkin dual WE+0 for resists or a we+0 and +14/2 or +16/3 ear...but i need other opinions...resists are going to suck anyways xD[/b]

Definately DEFINATELY the WE&#39;s. I played ardream BP for quite some time, and the biggest problem was mages.... like.. i would be able to take down 3-4 rogues solo, but 3-4 mages that had some teamwork could EASILY take me down. Defintaely not the +14 str ears, or the opal earrings +1..... first off.... AP isnt that important for ardream BP&#39;s. Its important, but its not like a rogue where you wanna pump your AP to the max...

To be honest, an ardream BP only needs 1500-1625 AP. (im assuming you are debuff build, and using a HELLBREAKER) With that AP, and debuffs, you are able to kill 99% of anyone in ardream easily. The 1% remaining are just crazy decked out people, and theres not really a point sacrificing a lot of HP just to kill that 1 person.

If i were you, i would probably aim at 1575 AP before weapon enchants, so it&#39;ll be something like 2-3 pieces of STR armours, and the rest is HP.